Verticillium Lecanii - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid
Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores when comes in contact with the target insect, attaches to the cuticle ( outer skin) and then germinates and grows directly through spiracle into the inner body of the host. By taking nutrients from the insect it further proliferates and colonizes the entire insect and thus drains the insect of nutrients. The infected insects eventually dies.
It is a common pathogen of scale insects in tropical and subtropical climates. V. lecanii is known as a ' white- halo' fungus because of the white mycelial growth on the edges of infected scale insects. The conidia ( spores) of V. lecanii are slimy and attach to the cuticle of insects. The fungus infects insects by producing hyphae from germinating spores that penetrate the insect' s integument; the fungus then destroys the internal contents and the insect dies.
The fungus eventually grows out through the cuticle and sporulates on the outside of the body. Infected insects appear as white to yellowish cottony particles. Diseased insects usually appear in 7 days.
Verticillium Lecanii controls the economically important sucking pests such as aphids, Jassids, whitefly, leaf hoppers and mealy bugs for a wide range of crops
It is eco- friendly and it helps to maintain the ecological balance.
Grapes, citrus, pomegranate, apple, Tomato, Chilly, Onion, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee, Floriculture Home Gardening, Medicinal Plants
Whiteflies, thrips, Aphids and Mealy bugs.
Verticillium Lecanii should not be mixed with any chemical fungicides. Avoid chemical fungicides spray 2- 4 days before or after the use of verticillium Lecanii for best results.
keywords : liquid biofertilizers products, Verticillium lecanii, types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Tsp Triple Superphosphate Ca H2po4 2Fertilizer - Organic - Rutom Industrial Co., Ltd - China - August 6, 2014 - contact company for price
TSP is soluble in water, preferably mixed with farm manure application, but cannot be mixed with alkaline material to produce insoluble calcium phosphate and reduced fertility. It can be used as basic fertilizer, top dressing or mixed with composite ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"