Asia Pool And Spa Expo 2017 - Chinaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
Venue: Poly World Trade Center Expo. Pazhou, Guangzhou, China
Asia Pool & Spa Expo 2017 (formerly China International Sauna Spa Pool Fair) is the leading trade fair for swimming pool, sauna, spa and bath industries in Asia, which will be held in Guangzhou, China during May 13-15, 2017.
Asia Pool & Spa Expo 2016 came to a successful end in the hall 3 of Poly World Trade Center Expo. Guangzhou, China, which attracted over 150 exhibitors from China mainland, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Finland, Philippines, Singapore and 16020 visitors from 30 countries or regions.
The main exhibits at Asia Pool & Spa Expo included swimming pools equipment and accessories, saunas, hot tubs & spas, water park equipment, bath, foot massage and water treatment, which covered an exhibition area of 10, 000 square meters. In accordance with on-site survey, more than 89% of the exhibitors satisfied the quantity and quality of the visitors and 75% expressed their desires to attend the upcoming edition.
Why Attend Asia Pool & Spa Expo 2017:
1) 200 renowned exhibitors from home and abroad are expected;
2) 16, 000 visitors will be invited;
3) The Villas, Hotels & Clubs Design Forum 2017 will be held concurrently;
4) It is the only industry show organized by Chinese office of International Sauna Association;
5) International visitors will be organized to local factories for free;
With the rapid development of China's living standard, Chinese wellness and leisure market grows rapidly. According to the latest statistics from Ministry of Commerce, thousands of world-class swimming pools, sauna clubs, spa centers and recreation centers have been built driven by the recent construction boom. Therefore, output of these lines is increasing at a pace of 25%, especially spa and pool industries with a growth rate of more than 80%, and the output value will reach 50 billion Yuan in 2016. It is believed that continuous and speedy growth will still be achieved in these three sectors in the coming years.
We believe that, based on the successfulness of previous editions and substantial support by industry, Asia Pool & Spa 2017 will head for a more splendid future.
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group Co., ltd
(Organizing Committee of Asia Pool & Spa Expo)
Address: Room 401, No. 4, the Third Street of Kehui, Kexue Avenue, Science City, Luogang District, Guangzhou, China
- Phone: 8620229806570
- Address: Add: Room 201-202, Meijing Garden, No.318 of Chebe, Guangzhou, China
Published date: August 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Guangzhou Grandeur(Hongwei) Exhibition Services Co., Ltd. is Grandeur International Group's wholly owned companies in Guangzhou, the company funded, group exhibition ability, operation, mic cooperation and foreign companies, open up the market, is China's the influential large scale professional exhibition company.
Artificial Flower CallaFlowers - Dried - DingDong Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd. - China - July 19, 2016 - 1.10 Dollar US$
These are real touch PU Calla with bright colors. They are best choices for gift home, party and wedding decorations. Material : Head: Polyurethane (PU) Stem: plastic (can be curved) Color: White/ Orange-red/ Purple/ Yellow/ Red/ Pink / Brown / Light...
Artificial Flower TulipFlowers - Dried - DingDong Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd. - China - July 19, 2016 - 1.30 Dollar US$
These are real touch PU Tulip with bright colors. They are best choices for gift home, party and wedding decorations. Material : Head: Polyurethane (PU) Leaf: Polyurethane (PU) Stem: plastic (can be curved) Color: Pink/ Green/ Red/ Yellow/ Purple/ Or...
Artificial Silk Flower GerberaFlowers - Dried - DingDong Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd. - China - July 19, 2016 - 2.60 Dollar US$
These are real touch silk gerbera with bright colors of superior quality.They are best choices for home and party decorations. Material : Head: silk cloth Stem: flocking (can be curved) Stamen : fluffy plastic Color: Orange-red/ White/ Yellow/ Purple...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"