Dried Hibiscus Flowers - Sudanprice: contact company for price
hibiscus flowers are 8â€“10 cm ( 3â€“4 in) in diameter, white to pale
yellow with a dark red spot at the base of each petal. The world' s best
Hibiscus flowers comes from the Sudan because it is organic grown.
Applications of Hibiscus :
The natural oil in this flower acts as a good conditioner.
As herbal tea it contains many minerals and vitamins.
The chemicals in hibiscus flower helps in growth of hair. It reduces dandruff and makes the hair black.
The fiber from this stem is qualitative. This can be used in manufacturing of clothes, nets and paper.
This flower improves digestion. Hence raw flowers are eaten by Hawaiian people, and Chinese eat this flower by making pickle.
Hibiscus Specifications :
Moisture content 12% max.
Color Purple- Red
Extract content 41% min.
Protein content 5% max.
Ash & mineral salts 10% max
Impurities 2% max
Vitamins C ( as cerbicacid) 80â€”100mg/ 100gm.
Natural pigment more than 1 1/ 2mg/ 100grms.
Reducing sugar 12% max.
Hibiscus ( Dry flower) Fiber 15% mini.
Total acids 25- - - - 30%
- Posted By: arin alosood
- Phone: 00249925195094
- Address: street 37 amarat,khartoum,sudan, khartoum, Sudan
- Website: http://www.arinalosood.com
Published date: November 3, 2015 -
- Business Description: Exporters and Suppliers of high quality of Arabic gum (Hashab & Talha), dried hibiscus flowers, sesame, peanuts, sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds, from Sudan to worldwide.
The company was established in the year 2015, the head office is in Khartoum the capital of Sudan. The company is a member of the Sudanese chamber of commerce.
Why Us : (Facilities)
Export high quality products because of our professional staff experience with best dealing with customers to get the best quality.
Ability to establish long term contracts without affecting the quality of the product and the delivery time.
We are dealing with international freighters such as MAERSK shipping lines & MSC, with fast customs clearance at the exporting ports.
Don t waste your time and exhaust yourself searching for other trustworthy & reliable suppliers or exporters, save your time, money and effort by dealing with us.
Before ordering we are adhering to our customers get the samples to check the quality of our products, and that is important for us to feel honest with our customers.
Ayurvedic Herb For Joint Pain And Stress Weight LossFlowers - Dried - Neeraj Traders - India - April 24, 2016 - contact company for price
We are manufacturer and trader of ayurvedic herb, medicinal herb, indian herb, organic herb, herbal extract, essential oils, crude gums, herbal seed, Herbal root, flakes, herbal powder, Plant seed, Plant Bark, Leave, Herbal Oil, pharmaceutical Herb, ...
Matricaria ChamomillaFlowers - Dried - Vesselino Ltd. - Bulgaria - March 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Our company is in position to supply dried herb and flowers of the product. Chamomile is used typically in skin and mucous membrane inflammations and skin diseases. It can be inhaled for respiratory tract inflammations or irritations; used in baths a...
Selling Sudanese Dried Hibiscus FlowersFlowers - Dried - arin alosood - Sudan - November 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Hibiscus is an annual or perennial herb or woody- based subshrub, hibiscus flowers are 8â€“10 cm ( 3â€“4 in) in diameter, white to pale yellow with a dark red spot at the base of each petal. The world' s best Hibiscus flowers comes from the Sudan bec...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"