Matricaria Chamomilla - Bulgariaprice: contact company for price
product. Chamomile is used typically in skin and mucous membrane
inflammations and skin diseases. It can be inhaled for respiratory tract
inflammations or irritations; used in baths as irrigation for anogenital
inflammation; and used internally for GI spasms and inflammatory
diseases. We are in position to offer the products whole or cut on sizes
suitable for producing botanical extract or to be added in teas
- Posted By: Vesselino Ltd.
- Phone: 35943162399
- Address: 1, Starozagorska str., fl. 3, office 24-23, Kazanlak, Bulgaria
Published date: March 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our companies main activities are concerned with export of natural raw materials with Bulgarian origin. We are supplier in bulk of herbs, herbal extracts, essential oils, floral waters and seeds ect., we are exporters of cosmetic products - toiletries and
Selling Sudanese Dried Hibiscus FlowersFlowers - Dried - arin alosood - Sudan - November 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Hibiscus is an annual or perennial herb or woody- based subshrub, hibiscus flowers are 8â€“10 cm ( 3â€“4 in) in diameter, white to pale yellow with a dark red spot at the base of each petal. The world' s best Hibiscus flowers comes from the Sudan bec...
Raw Cashew Nuts Karels Cotton CocoFlowers - Dried - Globalsoo - Guinea-Bissau - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Being the leading traders of Cashew nuts in the market. We export an exclusive range of cashew nuts that can be consumed raw as well as also add taste to various cuisines. These cashew nuts are premium in taste that provides warmth in cold winters. O...
Need Hq Chamomile Of New CropFlowers - Dried - Spice Man Export - Egypt - March 25, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer HQ Chamomile(TBC, FLOWER(INDUSTRIAL) & 1ST GRADE) PRODUCT NAME: Dehydrated ChamomileTBC NETTO WEIGHT PER PACKAGE: 25 KG DATE OF PRODUCTION: 03/2013 BEST BEFORE DATE: 02/2016 ANALYSIS DATE: 22/03/2013 MICROBIOLOGICAL PARAMETRES: TOTAL PLATE C...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"