Green Tea Extract Total Polyphenols - Chinaprice: contact company for price
[ Latin Name] GamelliasinensisO. Ktze
[ Plant Source] Green tea
1. Standard: TP98
Total tea polyphenols ³98%
Total catechins³80% - 90%
EGCG³50% - 60%
Caffeine £ 0.5%
2. Standard: TP95
Total tea polyphenols ³95%
Total catechins ³70- 80%
EGCG ³40% - 45%
Caffeine £ 1.0%
3. Standard: TP90
Total tea polyphenols ³90%
Total catechins³ 65%
EGCG ³ 35%
Caffeine £ 0.5% - 10%
4. Standard: TP80
Total tea polyphenols ³80%
Total catechins ³ 60%
EGCG ³ 30%
5. Standard: TP70
Total tea polyphenols ³70%
Total catechins³ 40%
EGCG ³ 20%
6. Standard: TP60
Total tea polyphenols ³60%
Total catechins ³ 40%
7. Standard: TP50
Total tea polyphenols ³50%
Total catechins ³30%
EGCG ³ 15%
8. Standard: TP40
Total tea polyphenols ³40%
Total catechins ³ 20%
EGCG ³ 8%
Caffeine £ 0.5% - 10%
[ Botanical Ingredient]
[ Appearance] Light brown fine powder
[ Particle size] 80 Mesh
[ Loss on drying] £5.0%
[ Heavy Metal] £10PPM
[ Extract solvents] Ethanol
[ GMO Statement] GMO Free
[ KOSHER] Yes
[ Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: £1000CFU/ G
Yeast & Mold: £100 CFU/ G
Green tea is the second largest beverage demanded by
consumers worldwide. Used in China and India
for its medicinal effects. There are several compounds
extracted from green tea including catechins which
contain an enormous amount of hydroxyphenols that are easily
oxidized, congregated and contracted,
which explains its good anti- oxidation effect.
Its anti- oxidation effect is 25 100 times as strong as
those of vitamin C and E.
It is widely used in medicines, agriculture, and chemical
and food industries. This extract prevents cardio- vascular
disease, lowers the risk of cancer, and decreases blood
sugar and blood pressure, as well as
viruses. In the food industry, the anti- oxidation agent used
for preserving food and cooking oils.
[ Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the
direct light and heat.
[ Shelf life] 24 Months
[ Package] Packed in paper- drums and two plastic- bags inside.
Net weight: 25kgs/ drum.
- Posted By: Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc.
- Phone: 8615726833682
- Address: Address No.529 Yuanbaoshan Road, Beilun district, , ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.jsbotanics.com
Published date: November 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Welcome to Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc., as established in 1996, we have
been a leading supplier of Herb Extracts, Bee Products, Amino Acid and
Food Supplements in China, products are mostly approved by KOSHER and
ECOCERT organic certificate. J&S Botanics has been rated as Ningbo
Agricultural Leading Enterprise since 2009.
Our factory and R&D Center cover 2,400 acres with a investment of $4.5 million. Our annual output of herb extract is up to 1000MT,covers 100 products, we are strongly on new products research.
We are constantly developing advanced techniques to maintain the production stability, improve the working efficiency and bring down the cost, consequently maximized the benefits to our customers.
Need Arjun BarkFlowers / Plants - Neeraj Traders - India - March 25, 2016 - contact company for price
We are looking to buy 5 kg Arjuna Bark immediately for end uses, if it suites to our requirement then will order continue give orders. Arjuna herb is also recognized as Terminalia Arjuna. In Ayurvedic herbalism it has been used from centuries. Arjuna...
Raspberry Extract Ketone 4 98 99 Ellagic Acid 20 40 60Flowers / Plants - Shaanxi Fuheng(FH) Biotechnology Co.,ltd - China - March 17, 2016 - contact company for price
* About Raspberry Extract Product name: Raspberry ExtractÂ blaeberry Extract, Â Rubus idaeus P. E. Latin name: Â Â RubusÂ idaeusÂ L. Active ingredients: Â Raspberry Ketone. Ellagic Acid Specification: Â Raspberry Ketone: Â 4% , 98% , 99% Ellagic Acid...
600w 1000w Digital Electronic BallastFlowers / Plants - Changsha Xinglian Electric Power AutomationTechnol - China - February 17, 2016 - contact company for price
We, Changsh Xinglian Electronic Automation Co. , td is a professional HPS/ MH electronic ballast manufacture Since 2006. Products normallly covers 70w, 100w, 150w, 250w, 400w, 600w, 1000w. knob dimming / PWM dimming / 0- 10V dimming / fixed dimming /...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"