Plant Extract Grape Seed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Seed Appearance: Reddish brown powder with grape fragrance, tastes
Grape Seed extract is an extract from the seed of grapes. The seed is left over from the production of wine or juice are harvested, ground and extracted. They have a high content of compounds known as OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). Since French researcher, Dr. Jack Masquelier isolated OPCs from peanut skin in 1947, OPCs is found in many plants and has been declared to be a potent antioxidant of non-toxic, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, and free of side effects according to a review of numerous researches.
1, Grape seed extract 95% Proanthocyanidins
2, Grape seed extract 95% Polyphenols 15% Monomers
3, Grape seed extract 95% Proanthocyanidins Polyphenols >85% Monomers: 10%-25%
4, Water-Soluble Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins
5, Grape seed extract 30% Proanthocyanidins
6, Grape seed extract 30% Polyphenols
Food and Drink for health care
Plant Extract Grape Seed
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Ningbo Gianon Biotech Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8657486818337
- Address: B2-05,Ningbo FTZ International Development Masion, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.gianon.com
Published date: September 27, 2012 -
- Business Description: Ningbo Gianon Biotech Co., Ltd. is a company which specialized in the extracting, developing, producing, and selling of the effective composition of natural plants.Gianon is based on the plentiful plant resources on northeast China, including Panax Ginseng, American Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Schisandra and Grape Seed, etc. We provide high quality & nature plant extracts to all the companies which in the lines of functional food, drink, health products, cosmetics, and medicines, etc through the second large seaport of China Beilun port.
Plant Extract The Panaxatriol SaponinsFlowers / Plants - Ningbo Gianon Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 27, 2012 - contact company for price
Latin Name in Botany Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer Family Araliaceae Genus Panax The Used Part Root Introduction The main components of ginseng are ginsenosides. Our scientists have separated 39 kinds of ginsenosides from ginseng. Ginsenoside can anti-agi...
Plant Extract The Panaxadiol SaponinsFlowers / Plants - Ningbo Gianon Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 27, 2012 - contact company for price
Latin Name in Botany Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer Family Araliaceae Genus Panax The Used Part Root Introduction The main components of ginseng are ginsenosides. Our scientists have separated 39 kinds of ginsenosides from ginseng. In addition to ginsenosi...
Plant Extract Panax Ginseng PowderFlowers / Plants - Ningbo Gianon Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 27, 2012 - contact company for price
Latin Name: Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer English Name: Panax Ginseng The Used Part: Root Appearance: Yellow powder Introduction Ginseng is araliaceous plant ginseng roots dry. In China, consumption of ginseng has a long history, as early as the 'Shen Non...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"