Sell Milk Thistle Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Specification: 80% Silymarin
Appearance: Yellow powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Weight: 482.44
CAS No.: 22888-70-6
Melting Point: 167-180℃
Solubility: Soluble in Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Methanol and Ethanol, hardly dissolve in Chloroform, do not dissolve in water.
Discription: Milk Thistle is a unique herb which contains a natural compound called silymarin. Silymarin nourishes the liver like no other nutrient currently known. The liver acts as the body's filter constantly cleansing to protect you from toxins. Over time, these toxins can accumulate in the liver. Milk Thistle's potent antioxidant properties and rejuvenating actions help keep the liver strong & healthy.
Milk Thistle is also known by the names Our Lady's Thistle, Marian Thistle, and Wild Artichoke. This plant is called Milk Thistle because the leaves of the plant have white veins that look as if milk was spilled upon them - according to legend, the milk of the Virgin Mary. Dioscorides wrote that Milk Thistle seeds could be used to treat snake bites. This plant is native to the Mediterranean and grows wild throughout Europe, North America and Australia. Milk Thistle has been used in Europe as a remedy for liver problems for thousands of years. The seeds were consumed by European wet nurses to insure a healthy milk supply. The heads of this Thistle formerly were eaten, boiled, treated like those of the Artichoke. Milk Thistle seeds help stimulate protein synthesis in the liver. They even can help reverse the damage done from eating poisonous mushrooms such as Death Cap (Amanita phalloides) or from carbon tetrachloride, which destroy liver cells and usually cause death. When Milk Thistle seeds are used within 48 hours, the survival rate is almost 100%. When fed to animals that had partial hepatectomies, their livers grew back more quickly. Milk Thistle is a good supplement to use to protect the liver when needing to take pharmaceutical drugs. Primary chemical constituents of Milk Thistle include flavolignans (silymarin), tyramine, histamine, gamma linoleic acid, essential oil, mucilage, and bitter principle. Milk Thistle is also an antioxidant that is more potent than vitamins C and E.
- Posted By: Changsha Natural-ex Inc.
- Phone: 8673184681820610
- Address: FL17, Unit 2, Block 1, Xiangteng City Plaza, No.43, Changsha City, China
- Website: http://www.natural-ex.com
Published date: April 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: Natural ex Inc., located in the west side of Xiang River in Changsha, is a professional manufacturer of botanical extracts and natural effective ingredients. We own a team which dedicated to the R&D, production and marketing of botanical extract since 1990s, also have advanced equipment and facilities which are used for the production of botanical extracts. In the past years, we researched and developed several hundred of producing technology of botanical extract, now our total annual production capacity of herbal raw material is about 5,000mt and we can supply more than 800mt botanical extracts each year.
Provide Red Clover ExtractFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Original Plant: Stem, leaf and flower of Trifolium pratense L. Specification: 8%-40% Isoflavones Appearance: Brownish gree to dark green powder Active Ingredient: Biochanin A, Formononetin, Daidzein, Genistein, Sission, Ononin Test Method: HPLC Molec...
Huperzia Serrata ExtractFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Original Plant: Whole herb of Huperzia Serrata(Thumb.) Trev. Specification: 1%, 5%，98% Appearance: Brownish yellow to brown powder Test Method: HPLC Molecular Formula: C15H18N2O Molecular Weight: 242.32 Melting Point: 214-215℃ CAS No.: 1...
Sell Echinacea PurpureaFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Plant original: Acrial part or root Echinacea Purpurea. Specification: 4% polyphenol; 4% Chicoric acid Appearance: Yellowish brown powder Discription: Echinacea stimulates the body's immune system against all infectious and inflammatory, conditions, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"