Sell Natural Zeaxanthin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ChemName: beta-Carotene-3, 3'-diol, β-carotene-3, 3-diol, Meso-zeaxanthin
Appearance: Orange powder
Molecular Formula: C40H56O2
Molecular weight: 568.88
CAS No.: 144-68-3
Function and Application: Zeaxanthin is less common in the human diet-coming from certain orange and yellow fruits and vegetables, Meso-zeaxanthin is not found in the normal human diet, and is thought to originate from Lutein. The high concentrations and specific uptake of the macular carotenoids is mediated by specific binding proteins that draw them into the tissue and stabilize them.
Studies have shown that eating lutein-and zeaxanthin-rich foods or taking supplements of these carotenoids canrestore macular pigment density, which declines with age .In fact, one such study of advanced macular degeneration patients who were taking high-dose lutein supplements(4mg or more per day) experienced normal levels after a few months. A Harvard-led study demonstrated that eating lutein-rich foods five days per week meant subjects were eight times less likely to develop macular degeneration compared to those who consumed the same foods just once per month.
- Posted By: Changsha Natural-ex Inc.
- Phone: 8673184681820610
- Address: FL17, Unit 2, Block 1, Xiangteng City Plaza, No.43, Changsha City, China
- Website: http://www.natural-ex.com
Published date: April 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: Natural ex Inc., located in the west side of Xiang River in Changsha, is a professional manufacturer of botanical extracts and natural effective ingredients. We own a team which dedicated to the R&D, production and marketing of botanical extract since 1990s, also have advanced equipment and facilities which are used for the production of botanical extracts. In the past years, we researched and developed several hundred of producing technology of botanical extract, now our total annual production capacity of herbal raw material is about 5,000mt and we can supply more than 800mt botanical extracts each year.
Provide Red Clover ExtractFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Original Plant: Stem, leaf and flower of Trifolium pratense L. Specification: 8%-40% Isoflavones Appearance: Brownish gree to dark green powder Active Ingredient: Biochanin A, Formononetin, Daidzein, Genistein, Sission, Ononin Test Method: HPLC Molec...
Huperzia Serrata ExtractFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Original Plant: Whole herb of Huperzia Serrata(Thumb.) Trev. Specification: 1%, 5%，98% Appearance: Brownish yellow to brown powder Test Method: HPLC Molecular Formula: C15H18N2O Molecular Weight: 242.32 Melting Point: 214-215℃ CAS No.: 1...
Sell Echinacea PurpureaFlowers / Plants - Changsha Natural-ex Inc. - China - April 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Plant original: Acrial part or root Echinacea Purpurea. Specification: 4% polyphenol; 4% Chicoric acid Appearance: Yellowish brown powder Discription: Echinacea stimulates the body's immune system against all infectious and inflammatory, conditions, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"