Stevia Leaf Extract Steviosides P E Products - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Stevia P. E. , Stevia products
[ Latin Name] Stevia rebaudiana ( Bertoni) Hemsl
[ Plant Source] Stevia leaf
1. Stevia Extract Powder ( Steviosides)
Total Steviol Glycosides 80% , 90% , 95%
2. Rebaudioside- A
Rebaudioside- A 40% , 60% , 80% , 90% , 95% , 98%
3. Stevioside 90%
One monomer in Steviol Glycosides
4. Enzyme modified stevioside
5. Sevia tablets 20times, 50times of cane sugar sweetness
[ Bioactive Ingredients]
[ Appearance] Fine white powder
[ Particle size] 80 Mesh
[ Loss on drying] ¡ Ü 5.0%
[ Heavy Metal] ¡ Ü10PPM
[ Extract solvents] Ethanol
[ GMO Statement] GMO Free
[ KOSHER] Yes
[ Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: ¡ Ü1000CFU/ G
Yeast & Mold: ¡ Ü100 CFU/ G
Stevia sugar features high sweetness and low calorie and its
sweetness is 200 350 times of that of cane sugar but its
calorie is only 1/ 300 of that of cane sugar.
The component of stevia extract that gives it its sweetness
is a mixture of various steviol glycosides. The components
of sweetness in stevia leaves are stevioside, rebaudioside
A, C, D, E and dulcoside A.
Rebaudioside C, D, E and dulcoside A are small in quantity.
The principal components are stevioside and rebaudiosideA.
The quality of stevioside and rebaudiosideA is better than
those of other components, which are commercially
extracted and used in various applications.
The steviol glycosides present in stevia extract are
referred to as " steviosides" or ¡ °stevia extract¡ ±. Among
" steviosides" , the most common is Stevioside followed by
RebaudiosideA. The Stevioside has a slight and pleasant
herbal taste and the Rebaudioside- A has no herbal taste.
Although Rebaudioside C and dulcoside A are small in
quantity in stevia extract, they are the major components
[ Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the
direct light and heat.
[ Shelf life] 24 Months
[ Package] Net 20 kgs packed into one carton ( 10 kgs / bag x 2
bags / carton)
- Posted By: Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc.
- Phone: 8615726833682
- Address: Address No.529 Yuanbaoshan Road, Beilun district, , ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.jsbotanics.com
Published date: November 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Welcome to Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc., as established in 1996, we have
been a leading supplier of Herb Extracts, Bee Products, Amino Acid and
Food Supplements in China, products are mostly approved by KOSHER and
ECOCERT organic certificate. J&S Botanics has been rated as Ningbo
Agricultural Leading Enterprise since 2009.
Our factory and R&D Center cover 2,400 acres with a investment of $4.5 million. Our annual output of herb extract is up to 1000MT,covers 100 products, we are strongly on new products research.
We are constantly developing advanced techniques to maintain the production stability, improve the working efficiency and bring down the cost, consequently maximized the benefits to our customers.
Need Arjun BarkFlowers / Plants - Neeraj Traders - India - March 25, 2016 - contact company for price
We are looking to buy 5 kg Arjuna Bark immediately for end uses, if it suites to our requirement then will order continue give orders. Arjuna herb is also recognized as Terminalia Arjuna. In Ayurvedic herbalism it has been used from centuries. Arjuna...
Raspberry Extract Ketone 4 98 99 Ellagic Acid 20 40 60Flowers / Plants - Shaanxi Fuheng(FH) Biotechnology Co.,ltd - China - March 17, 2016 - contact company for price
* About Raspberry Extract Product name: Raspberry ExtractÂ blaeberry Extract, Â Rubus idaeus P. E. Latin name: Â Â RubusÂ idaeusÂ L. Active ingredients: Â Raspberry Ketone. Ellagic Acid Specification: Â Raspberry Ketone: Â 4% , 98% , 99% Ellagic Acid...
600w 1000w Digital Electronic BallastFlowers / Plants - Changsha Xinglian Electric Power AutomationTechnol - China - February 17, 2016 - contact company for price
We, Changsh Xinglian Electronic Automation Co. , td is a professional HPS/ MH electronic ballast manufacture Since 2006. Products normallly covers 70w, 100w, 150w, 250w, 400w, 600w, 1000w. knob dimming / PWM dimming / 0- 10V dimming / fixed dimming /...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"