4yz 3b Corn Combine Harvester - Chinaprice: 5500.00 Dollar US$
About 4YZ-3B Self-propelled Corn Combine Harvester
4YZ-3B self-propelled corn harvester combines corn picking, husking, husk chopping, straw returning and corncob collecting into one unit. With small turning radius, the harvester is well suited to narrow road and small patches corn harvesting. The machine can harvest 3 rows at the same time. Small invest and quick return.
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: September 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
4yzp 2 Type Corn Combine HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4YZP-2 Type Corn Combine Harvester Features of 4YZP-2 Type Corn Harvester 1.Using the advanced technology to solve a variety of spacing adaptability; 2.Using the most sophisticated snapping plate snapping means less grain loss, adaptable; 3.Using new...
4yz 3a Self Propelled Corn Combine HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4YZ-3A Maize Harvester Machine Introduction 1. Adopt advanced technology, with the richest experience, our company become one of the leaders in this line. 2. Add the angle of the chain, it is lower the break off rate of corn straw, improved the rate ...
4g 120s Mini Sesame Reed HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - September 28, 2016 - 5500.00 Dollar US$
4G-120S harvester or swather is a walk type self-propelled mini harvester with 7hp diesel engine or gasoline engine. We could also attach the cutter head to the tractor (25hp or more). This harvester is used to reap sesame, reed and alfafa by cutting...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"