Aloe Vera Leaf Extract Aloin - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Aloe has a long and wide using history in food, drugs, beauty products. Anthraquinone compound is the main active ingredients of Aloe, it is contain Barbaloin(also called as aloin, aloe-emodin), aloe-emodin anthranol, isobarbaloin, alomycin, aloin A, aloesin and so on. Barbaloin is the basic component, which can hydrolysis into aloe-emodin under the action of bacterial parasite in human body. Aloe-emodin can stimulate the move of intestinal wall, so it has effective function to adjust the intestine and stomach action of intestine and stomach.
The active constituents for aloe's laxative effect are known as anthraquinone glycosides, which are converted by intestinal bacteria into aglycones. The active compounds responsible for aloe's wound healing properties are less well-described but are likely a combination of several saccharide molecules. When the leaf is consumed, the high fiber content of the plant has been shown to exert beneficial effects on cardiac disease risk factors by reducing blood levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose.
1. With the function of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
2. With the function of Stomachic and Laxative;
3. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne; Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
4. Eliminate the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
5. With the function of enhancing body immunity; eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
1.Applied in the fields of food and health product, aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;
3.Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
- Posted By: Plantnat Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18570327787
- Address: Ji Shan Industry Building No. B ,HanPu Town,, Chang Sha, Hu Nan, China
- Website: http://www.plantnat.com
Published date: September 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Plantnat is a 12 years plant extract manufactory ,we are main in rosemary extract , rosemary acid, marigold extract,zeaxanthin,Cordata extract， Kelp Extract， Stevia Extract，luohanguo extract, ChamomileExtract，green coffee bean extract ,Crowthorne acid，maca extract , Aloe extract，Epimedium extract，Garlic extract and so on!
Plantnat Bio-Tech is in the line of botanical/herbal extracts(more than 300 types), fruit & vegetable powder, API, herbal medicine etc.
With our own lab facilities, free testing services are provided and product quality are of guaranteen!
Customized products (SPEC. esp. high purity spec. & products) are available.
Ganoderma Lucidum Extract PolysaccharidesGeneral Agriculture - Plantnat Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd - China - September 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Basic information: Reishi mushroom is used as a tonic and a sedative. It is useful in chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, liver disorders, hypertension, arthritis, and nervous exhaustion. It has a strong antihistamine action that can help control all...
CapsanthinGeneral Agriculture - Plantnat Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd - China - September 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Basic information: Capsaicin ( (INN); 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in...
Amygdalin 100% Natural Material Stable SourceGeneral Agriculture - Plantnat Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd - China - September 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Basic information: 1)Material: Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source. 2)Production equipment: 8 extraction pots, 4 compression pots, 3 reaction vessel, 2 spraying tower, 1 drying oven; Testing equipment: UV, HPLC, GC 3)Supply...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"