Bitter Kola Garcinia - Nigeriaprice: contact company for price
buyer of our bitter kola called ' garcinia kola nuts' ' . we are open to
any bitter kola exporting
offer to any country. Our product is cheap and negotiable in terms of pricing, packaging, quality
payment term and more.
Below is our specifications:
Type: Bitter Kola Nuts
Crude Protein ( N X 6.25) : 8.06%
Nitrogen- Free Extract: 86.23%
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 kgs
- Posted By: U & SANDY SERVICES
- Phone: 2348035934841
- Address: 97, Dele Orisabiyi Street, Okota, Isolo, Nigeria
Published date: February 19, 2015 -
- Business Description: We are U & Sandy Services, we deal in export of bitter kola nuts. U &
Sandy Services have been
in exitence for over 7yrs and have over 12 clients all over Europe. we are open to any bitter kola exporting
offer to any country. Our product is cheap and negotiable in terms of pricing, packaging, quality control, payment term and more.
Spices Green CadamomGeneral Agriculture - Thanamexports - India - February 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Dear sir, We export SPICES – GREEN CARDAMOM. SPECIFICATION & PRICE GREEN GARDAMOM. Origin: India. Colour : Deep Green, FAST Green Variety : 8 mm, 7- 8 mm, 7- 7.5 mm, 6- 7 mm. Mositure : 0.5% To 3% Max Sortex Clean : 99% Broken : 0% Max Discolour/ Dam...
Turmeic Finger SpiceGeneral Agriculture - Thanamexports - India - February 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Turmeric is used to flavor and to color foodstuffs. It is a principal ingredient in curry powder. Turmeric oleoresin is used in brine pickles and to some extent in mayonnaise and relish formulations, non- alcoholic beverages, gelatins, butter and che...
Short Grain Non Basmati White RiceGeneral Agriculture - Thanamexports - India - February 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Specification & price short grain raw white rice( delux ponni, karnataka sona, masuri, sorna, adt( 39) idly rice) Origin: India. Broken ( max. ) : 5.00% or ( 10% ; 15% ; 20% , . . ) Moisture : 14% Max Chalky Grain : 6% Max Damaged/ Discolored : 1% Ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"