Dedydrated Garlic Flakes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
(2) Taste: Strong & pungent garlic flavor
(3) Season: available year-round
(4) Certificate: ISO, HACCP, Kosher, FDA
(5) Quantity: 9.6MT/20' （480 cartons）
(6) Packing: 20kg carton or as per buyers' options
(7) Supplying period: all the year round
(8) Other Description: Without deep yellow, empty, pullulation, spot, the center reddening color and other color changing flakes.
Dedydrated Garlic Flakes
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Henan Yixin Industry Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8637165861284
- Address: 14FL Tower-B, Jincheng International Plaza, No.66 , Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.yixindustry.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Used Cooking Oil Shipment Cornwall GreenGeneral Agriculture - GREEN ENERGY (CORNWALL) LIMITED - - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We GREEN ENERGY (CORNWALL) LIMITED have used cooking oil ready for shipment, Mail us your inquiry detail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we forward you Quote Used Cooking Oil Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Rice Months Meal GrainGeneral Agriculture - Agricultural viet nam - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Long Grain Rice: is best in daily meal for Rice lovers Which is best: Minimum six months old Rice is the best. Packing: We are providing 25 Kg or 50 Kg gunny bags packing. If the order quantity is more than 100 MT we can provide tailor made packing I...
7 Hour Boiled Boar Bristle Manufacturer Germs WeeblyGeneral Agriculture - NANJING BRISTLE ENTERPRISE LTD. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
To kill insets and germs, our boar bristles are boiled at over 100 degree hot water for at least 7 hours by three times. After being boiled for such a long time, boar bristle has more good appearances than synthetic filament, it has the features of r...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"