Electric Olive Nut Harvester - Chinaprice: 6500.00 Dollar US$
WR-260 electric olive harvesting machine is specialized designed for picking nuts from the nut tree in the orchard. It is equipped with 12V direct current electrical motor. It’s designed with high strength aluminum metal alloy inside and outside tubes and high strength plastic rakes. Commonly almost all the nuts in fruit trees can be picked by this machine. Besides electric type olive picker, we also have gasoline type olive harvester, which is suitable for places where electricity is restricted.
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: October 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
4u Series Potato HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - October 4, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4U Series Potato Harvester Our potato harvester is used for harvesting root crops or fruit like potatoes, carrots, garlic and other crops which are under the ground. It can unload automatically. The anti-grass winding function of the machine enables ...
Corn Silage Combine HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Corn Silage Combine Harvester Introduction of Corn Silage Combine Harvester Corn silage combine harvester is special designed for harvesting the corn straws or returning the straws to the fields. It processes the straws through cutting, conveying, fl...
4yb 3 Corn Combine HarvesterGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester Brief Introduction of 4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester 4YB-3(4) corn combine harvester is matched with 48Kw (65hp) above wheeled tractor. It fully takes advantage of existing tractor power and walk device, increasing the use ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"