Harrow Disc Blade20 X 4 Mm - Indiaprice: contact company for price
discs in Carbon Steel and Boron Steel with scores of sizes ranging from
16 inches to 28 inches in diameter and 2.5 mm to 8mm in thickness. To
manufacture discs we use Carbon Steel EN 45 i. e equivalent to SAE 1070
grade and Boron Steel EN 10083 ( 30 MN B5) grade material.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: -
Technical Specifications : -
Thickness: 4 mm
Center Square Hole: 30 mm
Square Hole: fits for 1- 1/ 8 inch Square Axle
Hardness: 38 to 42 HRC
Type: - Plain, Notched, Flat
Color: - Any
- Posted By: Brohawk Exports
- Phone: 911725094432
- Address: #141,Ind Area ,Phase-9 ,Mohali, Mohali, India
- Website: http://www.brohawkgroup.com/
Published date: March 17, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Adjustable On Line DripperGeneral Agriculture - Xinyan Internationals - China - March 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Installed on the PE pipe directly through the special tools ( punch) . Dripper can be positioned exactly where required. Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement. Silico...
Inline Flat Drip Irrigation TapeGeneral Agriculture - Xinyan Internationals - China - March 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Brief introduction: flat drip irrigation tape is mainly used in the greenhouse and land cultivation for orchard, garden, vegetables, crops, trees, cotton, corn, Cucumber, Strawberry, Tomato, and Water Melon and so on. Description: Diameter: 16mm, 20m...
Column Drip Irrigation PipeGeneral Agriculture - Xinyan Internationals - China - March 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Brief introduction: round drip irrigation pipe is mainly used for orchard, garden, trees, vegetables, crops like sugarcane, cotton, chilly, potato, ground nut, onion, vegetables, oil seeds, banana, strawberry, floriculture, etc. Diameter: 6, 12, 16mm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"