Roasted Sesame Powder - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Moon Agro Manufacturers/ Exporters / Supplier Roasted Sesame Powder from Ahmedabad, India.
1. Roasted Sesame Powder is used in Food Products, Confectionary Products.
2. The Sesame is First Roasted at The Reaqured Level & Then it is Grind for making Powder out of it.
3. The Powder is also used to make oil out of it for various applications.
In Hulled Sesame Seeds we have Roasted & Toasted Sesame seeds
Bulk: 25Kgs, 50Kgs
Retail: 1 kg to 5 Kgs
Roasted Sesame Powder
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Moon Agro Export
- Phone: 919725128866
- Address: B/40, G.V.M.M, Odhav Ring Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad –, Ahmedabad, India
- Website: http://www.roastedsesame.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Urea Letter Packing 1200000General Agriculture - Cooper Holdings - - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product: Urea 46% NITROGEN, AGRICULTURAL, GRADE, Prilled. Origin: Russia, Ukraine Quote: 1200000 MT CIF Jakarta and Asia ports, (100000MT x 12 months) Prilled. Price 270 USD/MT CIF Asia ports, Packing: Bulk or 50 kg polypropylene bags Payment Terms: ...
Fresh Fruit Sweet Mango Sendura Chousa Alphanso TropicalGeneral Agriculture - Suchain Agro - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We have 2000 MTs of sendura variety sweet mango fruit each weighing 250- 300 grams export quality ready for supplies at a very competitive price. QS certifications provided with each shipment. Buyers contact with specific volume of purchase. Fresh Fr...
Soy Lecithin PowderGeneral Agriculture - Shandong Haozhan Nongmu Group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Haozhan Group is now having the fish branch, meat and bone meal plant, aquatic animal feed plant, soy lecithin powder factory, feed oil plant, trading company, livestock and poultry farming cooperative etc.We provide you the best quality Soy Lecithin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"