Safety Worker Gloves - Chinaprice: 0.20 Dollar US$
Eternity Safety Corp. has been ISO 9001 certified since 2008 and utilizes ISO processes to ensure that you consistently get quality products and services. We also supply NIOSH certified respiratory equipment that is regularly tested to verify that products are at high performance standards.
What we do…
Eternity Safety offers head-to-toe to provide distributors, wholesalers, retailers and DIY’ers with simple solutions for determining safety needs.
- Posted By: Eternity Safety & Glove
- Phone: 8653286995353
- Address: Jinggangshan Road No.658, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.eternitysafety.com
Published date: August 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Eternity Safety is an integrated industrial and trade enterprises, we have developed head-to-toe safety solutions that will keep you safe and help prevent debilitating injuries and hazards around the home and workplace.
Mlnh 15 Complete Set Rice Milling EquipmentGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - August 16, 2016 - 8500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction of MLNH 15 Complete Set Rice Milling Equipment MLNH 15 full set rice mill is the most ideal machine to process paddy into white rice. It’s can produce rice 600-800kg per hour, so it’s the ideal mini complete set rice mill in the series c...
Automatic Rice Mill Production LineGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - August 16, 2016 - 8500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction of Integrated Rice Milling Equipment We supply 100T/D fully automatic rice mill production line. From paddy cleaning to rice packing, the operation is automatically controlled. Good quality, reasonable price, professional technical suppo...
Rice Milling EquipmentGeneral Agriculture - Whirlston - China - August 16, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction of 40-50T/D Integrated Rice Milling Equipment Rice is widely used as a major diet all over the world. Our 40-50T/D integrated rice milling equipment is a fully automatic rice mill production line that designed to produce high-quality ric...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"