Seed Coating Polymer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
insecticides to seed for seed protection. It is recommend to be
used along with Insecticides, fungicides such as Imodachlopride,
Metalaxyl, and Captan for better performance of seeds Seed Coating
Polymers are useful in binding required insecticide, fungicide to
the seed surface & allow the release of the same when the seeds
are sown to improve the pest resistance in early stages of crop
development. Thus the pesticidal, fungicidal performance is
greatly enhanced using the Seed Coating Polymer Various colors of
Seed Coating Polymers allows to differentiate the various
varieties of same seed. Smart Cote is available in Shiny as well
Neutral Clear Polymer.
Along with insecticide 3 to 5 grams per kg of seed for cotton, maize, pearl millet, bajra, sunflower, mustard, okra, ladyfinger & 20- 30 grams for tomato, chilly etc.
Precise and even distribution of agrochemical treatments
Carrier of seed- applied crop protection products
It act as Strong binding agent
Higher visibility in the field
Easy to identify Product
Increased shelf life
Reduction in dust exposure
Cotton, maize, pearl millet, bajra, sunflower, mustard, okra, ladyfinger for tomato, chilly etc.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: January 9, 2015 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Potassium Humate Fertilizer ProductGeneral Agriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 9, 2015 - contact company for price
Potassium Humate is the potassium salt of humic acid. It is made commercially by alkaline removal of Leonardite ( brownish charcoal) or peat and is utilized as a soil conditioner Known for their high ph value and accurate composition, these products ...
Earth Care FertilizerGeneral Agriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Earth Care is mixture of Micronutrients such as Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Calcium, boron and Molybdenum. Micronutritient is very important components in many plant metabolic systems such as photosynthesis, cell wall formation, translo...
Bio Degrader FertilizerGeneral Agriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Bio- Degrader provides different plant nutrients ( viz, Bacillus sp. , Pseudomonas sp. , Trichoderma spp. , Phaenerochaete sp. , Cellulomonas sp. , etc. , ) which is very essential for soil fertility as it contains various plant nutrient and suitable...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"