The Bleaching And Deodorizing Of Edible Oil Refining - Chinaprice: contact company for price
here we talk about the important 2 steps.
Bleaching process use bleaching earth to remove pigments in oil. Degummed and neutralized oil are pumped into this system, preheated and then mixed in the bleaching tank under vacuum state with bleaching earth to adsorb pigments. Then the mixture is dried, and filtered to remove clay. This is the bleaching of edible oil refining.
Second , deodorizing:
The purpose of deodoring is to remove odor substances( mainly FFA) that are naturally present in the oil or created during processing. The bleached oil is subjected to steam distillation under high temperature and high vacuum to evaporate all odor substances, and then cooled and filtered to remove metallo- chelate. Fatty acids in the volatile gas are trapped by the fatty acids trap, then cooled and stored in the fatty acids tank. This is the deodorizing of edible oil refining.
- Posted By: zhengzhou bona
- Phone: 8637187091886
- Address: No.39 Huayuan Road, Jinshui District China, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.bona-farmmachine.com/
Published date: December 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: Established in 2005, With its headquater located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, Zhengzhou Bona Enterprise Co Ltd (hereinafter referred as Bona Enterprise) is a middle scale enterprise mainly specialized in manufacturing and exporting various horse power tractors (10 220HP wheel tractors and mini walking tractors), and also various farming tools and implements such as front end loader, backhoe, lawn mower, trailer, rotary tiller, plough, riger, cultivator, seeder and planter, harverster, etc.
As an ISO and CE certified supplier, Bona brand has been famous throughout the world such as Latin America, Asia, Africa, and Europe, and recently our products are well accpeted by some EU countries.
We standby our commitment to provide the right products to every of our customers.
The Features Of Edible Oil Refining PlantGeneral Agriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - December 9, 2014 - contact company for price
Edible oil refining plant is suitable for most small scale edible oil production. It can refine various kinds of oil, such as peanut oil, sesame oil, soybean oil, rapeseeds oil, sunflower oil, cotton seeds oil, palm kernel oil, flax seeds oil, camell...
The Special Parts Of Edible Oil RefiningGeneral Agriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - December 9, 2014 - contact company for price
The special part of edible oil refining in our company have many aspects to tell: 1. Light weight, low energy consumption. 2. No need for special workshop and foundation, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. 3. The complete oil refining plant ca...
How Does The Crude Oil ConstituentGeneral Agriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - November 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Why crude oil refinery occurs, let’s check out the crude！ Crude oils are composed of a great variety of hydrocarbons ( Hydrocarbons) . Hydrocarbons ( HC) with one to four carbon atoms ( methane –butane) are gaseous at room temperature, hydro- ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"