Supply China Feverfew Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Feverfew is a traditional medicinal herb which is found in many old gardens, and is also occasionally
grown for ornament.
The word 'feverfew' derives from the Latin word febrifugia, meaning 'fever reducer.' The plant has been
used as a herbal treatment to reduce fever and to treat headaches, arthritis and digestive problems,
though scientific evidence does not support anything beyond a placebo effect.
Products address feverfew-extract.com
- Posted By: Organic Herb Inc.
- Phone: 073182739230
- Address: A301 international Enterprise Center,No.188,Huanba, ChangSha, China
- Website: http://www.organic-herb.com/
Published date: August 15, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Marlboro CigaretteTobacco / Cigarettes - Thai Global Trading Co.,ltd - Thailand - November 19, 2015 - contact company for price
Marlboro cigarette is the leading cigarette brand in the world. It was introduced in 1924 and since then they have become the largest selling cigarette product in the world due to its high quality cigarettes. It is manufactured by Philip Morris Inter...
Tobacco CigaretteTobacco / Cigarettes - Thai Global Trading Co.,ltd - Thailand - November 19, 2015 - contact company for price
Marlbor* cigarette is the leading cigarette brand in the world. It was introduced in 1924 and since then they have become the largest selling cigarette product in the world due to its high quality cigarettes. It is manufactured by Philip Morris Inter...
Cigarette Buyer You Would Be The One I Am Looking ForTobacco / Cigarettes - Red Apple Tobacco and Smoking Accessories Trading - UAE - October 7, 2015 - contact company for price
Red Apple Tobacco and Smoking Accessories Trading LLC, as a subsidiary under China International Tobacco Company, was founded in 2000 in Dubai. With years of experiences in cigarette trading, our company has become one of the major agents in cigarett...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"