Marson Rivets - Indiaprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: Speciality Fasteners International
- Phone: 9513393399
- Address: Flat No.: #3B27, 2nd Floor, 3rd Block, MS Industrial Complex, 488B, 14th Cross Road, 4th Phase, P, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Website: http://www.specialityfasteners.in
Published date: October 5, 2016 - Modified date: October 5, 2016
- Business Description: Company Profile
Aerospace Fasteners, Titanium Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, AS-AGS-BSE-MS-NS-Fasteners, Commercial Fasteners, Aircraft Fasteners, Aerospace Rivets, Recoil Inserts, Recoil Kits, Recoil Tap, Recoil Tool, Recoil wire thread Insert, Huck lock bolts and blind Fasteners, Keensert insert or key locking insert, Marson rivets and riveting tool, Aerospace blind bolts, PEM Fasteners, Miniature Fasteners, Self Locking nuts nut plates, tangles insert and tangles tools, oversize insert, twinsert inserts and tools olander, ensat self tapping inserts, Electronics Hardware, Hand tools gauges, water thread cutting taps, thread plug gauges and dies, facom and proto hand tools.
Huck Lock Bolts And Blind FastenersAircraft - Components - Speciality Fasteners International - India - October 5, 2016 - contact company for price
Huck LockBolts consist of two parts: a pin, and a collar. The bolt is inserted into one side of the joint material and the collar is placed over the bolt from the other side of the joint material. Access to both sides of the joint is required. A Huck...
Recoil Wire Thread InsertsAircraft - Components - Speciality Fasteners International - India - October 5, 2016 - contact company for price
The Recoil helically wound screw-thread inserts are generally manufactured from Type 304 (18-8) stainless steel wire cold rolled into a diamond shaped cross section. Recoil inserts can be supplied in other materials such as Inconel, Nimonic 90, Phosp...
Cherry Max FastenersAircraft - Components - Speciality Fasteners International - India - October 5, 2016 - contact company for price
CherryMAX® is a locked spindle blind rivet with a visibly inspectable mechanical locking device and its own installation washer, which eliminates the problems resulting from worn tool anvils. It is called a "bulbed" fastener due to its large blind si...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"