400 Hz Power Supply For Aircraft - USAprice: contact company for price
less iron in transformers, motors, and generators as well as smaller
filter capacitors in the electronics. That was a WW2 design tradeoff.
Some of that may be different with modern electronics and 400Hz
switching power supplies - - high frequency switching electronic
supplies take that even further with kilohertz frequencies.
Read on GoHz in summary about advantages and disadvantages about 400 Hz power supply. might it be i didn' t went to part about inverters. Anyways inverters and frequency converters are very expensive. By the way what about voltage drop if long DC lines, and if Powers to transmit are big what about reliability in case short fault.
On the contrary, Bulk Power is transmitted through long High Voltage DC Transmission line. The saving in line losses more than compensate the cost of provision of Transformer, Rectifier etc. at both ends. Since DC Distribution voltage will have to be same as the DC generation voltage as DC voltage can not be stepped Up or Down, DC has very limited application for urban or rural Distribution power system. DC is widely used in Traction system mainly to achieve Speed control application for aircraft.
That universal transformer emf equation quoted above by Victor indicates that if the frequency is increased to 400 Hz and nothing else changes, then the winding voltages can increase too. This agrees with keeping V/ Hz ratio constant. Is this correct?
- Posted By: Go Hz Inc.
- Phone: 3123800529
- Address: 216 N Oakley Blvd, Chicago, IL, USA
- Website: http://www.GoHz.com
Published date: April 23, 2015 -
- Business Description: GoHz is a manufacturers based online shop in AC power supply industry to provide solutions for changing regular grid power frequency (50 Hz, 60 Hz), DC power source to adjustable frequency & voltage source. Solid state pure sine wave frequency converters, variable frequency drives, dc to ac power inverters etc. are for sale in affordable price on GoHz.
The 2.2 kW AC Drive/Inverter is basically an AC to AC converter, perhaps for converting frequency from 50 Hz to 60 Hz or the other way round. And that you have an identical 2.2 kW AC Drive/Inverter and want to use it for driving a DC Motor.
Airport Apron BusAircraft - Ground Support Equipment - Shanghai Waycan Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - August 2, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Airport Apron Bus, is a bus or coach used to transport people to/from, or within airports, which is manufactured in accordance with the relavant standards of IATA and the FAA.It has the following features:low chassis, Large capacity for passengers, 6...
Lavatory TruckAircraft - Ground Support Equipment - Shanghai Waycan Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - August 2, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
It is designed to withstand the airport complex encironment, simply to operated and easy to maintain.The lavatory servicing truck with closed cab and heating systems is equipped with latest electric and hydraulic circuits.The unit is equipped with a ...
Aircraft Towing TractorAircraft - Ground Support Equipment - Shanghai Waycan Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - August 2, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
using latest technology, is designed to push and pull all known narrow body and to certain extend medium body aircraft. The maximum draw bar pull load for this series is up to 150 Tons. The aircraft includes B757、B737、B727、B717、A320、MD-90、MD82、TU154 ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"