Autel Autolink Al539b Obdii Code Reader Electrical Test Tool - Chinaprice: contact company for price
circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT
color display, and built-in speaker. AL539b will streamline automotive
service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
Autel AutoLink AL539B OBDII Code Reader & Electrical Test Tool
Autel AutoLink AL539B Feature & Function:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
4. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
5. Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
7. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
8. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
9. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
10. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
11. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
12. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
13. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
14. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
15. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
16. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
17. Internet updateable and upgradeable
18. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL539B Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Length\Width\Height: 175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)
Autel AutoLink AL539B Package List:
1pc x AL539B Main unit
1pc x Probes
1pc x Battery Test Cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x 3.7V Li-ion Battery
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
- Phone: 8607551398616806
- Address: longgan district henggang, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelShop.com
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Autel Maxivideo Mv208 With 5 5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection Camera Digital VideoscopeAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It can record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory. Autel MaxiVideo MV208 wit...
Autel Maxiest Est201 Electronic Parking Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel The MaxiEST EST201 is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on a range of VW/Audi and Mercedes vehicles. EST201 automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II socket, it is ...
Autel Maxiservice Ebs301 Electronic Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiService EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool is designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle’s OBDII socket, this tool automatically links up with the contr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"