Autel Maxiscan Ms409 Obdii Eobd Can Scan Tool - Chinaprice: contact company for price
models after 1996 year which use OBD2 protocols. It has Built-in OBD
II DTC lookup library which help customer easily find problems of
Autel MaxiScan MS409 OBDII EOBD & CAN Scan Tool
Autel MaxiScan MS409 Feature and Function:
1. Work on all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
3. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
4. Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
5. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
6. View freeze frame data
7. Display DTC definitions on unit screen
8. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Identify pending codes
10. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
11. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French and German, etc
12. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
13. Built-in OBD II DTC lookup library
14. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
15. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit
Autel MaxiScan MS409 Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 128 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Internal Power: 9V cell battery
Length Width Height 178 mm (7.00”) 95 mm (3.74”) 35 mm (1.38”)
Autel MaxiScan MS409 Package List:
1pc x MaxiScan MS409 Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x 9V cell battery
1pc x Nylon carry case
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
- Phone: 8607551398616806
- Address: longgan district henggang, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelShop.com
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Autel Maxivideo Mv208 With 5 5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection Camera Digital VideoscopeAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It can record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory. Autel MaxiVideo MV208 wit...
Autel Maxiest Est201 Electronic Parking Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel The MaxiEST EST201 is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on a range of VW/Audi and Mercedes vehicles. EST201 automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II socket, it is ...
Autel Maxiservice Ebs301 Electronic Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiService EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool is designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle’s OBDII socket, this tool automatically links up with the contr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"