Autel Maxitpms Ts601 Tpms Diagnostic And Service Tool - Chinaprice: contact company for price
only can fully diagnose TPMS problem but also can activating TPMS
sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Language: English
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Feature & Functions:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
6. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
7. Retrieves TPMS ECU information
8. Performs actuation tests and special functions
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
11. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
12. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
13. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
14. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
15. On-screen code definitions
16. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
17. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
18. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
19. One year free update on the internet via USB port
20. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
21. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main Unit Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1pc x TS601 Main Unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Charger
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
- Phone: 8607551398616806
- Address: longgan district henggang, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelShop.com
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Autel Maxivideo Mv208 With 5 5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection Camera Digital VideoscopeAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It can record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory. Autel MaxiVideo MV208 wit...
Autel Maxiest Est201 Electronic Parking Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel The MaxiEST EST201 is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on a range of VW/Audi and Mercedes vehicles. EST201 automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II socket, it is ...
Autel Maxiservice Ebs301 Electronic Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiService EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool is designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle’s OBDII socket, this tool automatically links up with the contr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"