Autel Maxivideo Mv400 5 5mm Digital Inspection Videoscope - Chinaprice: contact company for price
difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. MV400 can be used
to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its
internal flash memory.
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 5.5mm Digital Inspection Videoscope
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Feature & Functions:
1. 3.5 ' high resolution full color LCD display (320x240)
2. Wide camera angle for images with 640x480 resolution
3. 5x digital zoom for increased viewing
4. Records and plays back still images and video clips
5. Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer
6. On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
7. Narrow probe diameter available in 5.5mm(0.22') and fits most spark plug holes
8. With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere
9. White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control
10. Views objects as close as 1'
11. Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens
12. 1M (39.4') semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft
13. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 3-4 hours of continuous use
14. Ergonomic and durable tool housing
15. Easy-to-use, multi-language interface
16. One-year limited warranty
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Specification:
Recommended use: Indoor
Optimal viewing Distance: 3/8' to 12' (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
Image capture: JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)
Screen type display: 3.5' TFT LCD
Display resolution: 320 x 240
Power supply: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)
Tested battery life: 3-4 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83' x 3.94' x 7.0')
Recording medium: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)
Imager head: 5.5mm (0.22')
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 3m (10')
Additonal ports: USB, video out (TV-out) port
Operating temp.: Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
Storage temp.: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Video output: RCA
TV out: NTSC, PAL
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Package List:
1pc x MV400 Imager head and cable(5.5mm)
1pc x User’s manual
1pc x Protective carrying case
1pc x Imager head and cable
1pc x Charger
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Video out-cable ( TV-out cable)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
- Phone: 8607551398616806
- Address: longgan district henggang, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelShop.com
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Original Autel Maxidiag Elite Md802 Full System Including Md701 Md702 Md703 And Md704 Diagnostic TooAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 is multi-function scan tool developed by Autel company. It cover MD701 till MD704 all car models and function. difference full another full system MD802 is this one do not contain data stream. MD802 support online update an...
Autel Maxidiag Elite Md704 Full System With Data Stream European Vehicle Diagnostic ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD704 Full System with Data Stream is designed for European vehicle diagnose, it support 8 car models full system diagnose. MD704 support one year free update online, it is can read out data stream, customer can also print out da...
Autel Maxivideo Mv201 8 5mm Digital Inspection VideoscopeAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV201 8.5mm has 3.5' full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1' with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. It features the ability to record digital s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"