Automatic Tire Changer With Right Help Arm - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2) Pneumatically operated tilting back post
3) Right help arms
4) Locking rim from 12â€- 26â€
5) Pedal assembly may draw from front cover
6) Larger main body and turning table
7) Adjustable bead breaker
8) Bigger bead breaker cylinder Î¦200, more powerful
9) Pedal- controlled inflator
- Posted By: Nanjing Novsino Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 86255715678
- Address: No. 28, tangcheng Road, Nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.novsino.com
Published date: February 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: We Nanjing Novsino company specialized in supplying Professional garage equipment such as tire changer, car lift, wheel balancer, oil drain and so on for many years in China. During years hard woking and efforts, presently, we successfully deliver the products to customers all over the world.
Car Washer Brush BikeAutomobile - Accessories - Hongkong DEC international industry co(decmold) - China - February 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Materialï¼šPP+RUBER handleï¼ŒPP filament with fray Weightï¼š0.165KG Sizeï¼š25* 7* 6CM Colorï¼šred+black, custom- made 1ï¼Œeasy to use 2ï¼Œcomfortable touch 3ï¼Œcrowded and regular PP filament fray to protect the car 4ï¼Œdurable and effective clean to...
2016 Latest Design 5d 3d Car Floor Foot MatsAutomobile - Accessories - Cangzhou Shengguan company - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Description â€¢ Item name Right Hand driver 3D/ 5D pvc foot mats â€¢ Nature of the firm Manufacturer â€¢ Material PVC & EVA/ XPE/ Antislip fabric â€¢ Color Four colour : begie , black , brown and grey â€¢ Type Full set â€¢ Monthly Capacity 15...
S Automobile BearingsAutomobile - Accessories - MPRBRAIN - Korea - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Customer Status ï¬ North/ South America - GM PT, FCA, EATON BRAZIL, MAGNA, LUK, SPC ï¬ Europe - SCHAEFFLER, GETRAG, NTN/ SNR ï¬ Korea - GM KOREA, SSANGYONG MOTTOE, TATA DAEWOO, SCHAEFFLER, SKF, IL JIN BEARING, CENTRAL, HUYNDAI WIA, DAEDONG GEAR, D...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"