Original Touch Screen For Autel Maxidas Ds708 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
used on MaxiDAS DS708. Some customer broken their screen in using DS708,
now we provide convenient for you to buy this screen alone.
Original Touch Screen for Autel MaxiDAS DS708
it is only touch screen, used on MaxiDAS DS708
1pc x Touch Screen
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your shipping method is fast shipping, please kindly give us your phone number for shipping.
- Phone: 8607551398616806
- Address: longgan district henggang, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelShop.com
Published date: August 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Autel Maxivideo Mv208 With 5 5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection Camera Digital VideoscopeAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It can record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory. Autel MaxiVideo MV208 wit...
Autel Maxiest Est201 Electronic Parking Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel The MaxiEST EST201 is specially designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on a range of VW/Audi and Mercedes vehicles. EST201 automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II socket, it is ...
Autel Maxiservice Ebs301 Electronic Brake Service ToolAutomobile - Accessories - ShenZhen RuiTianQin Electron Technology Co.Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiService EBS301 Electric Brake Service Tool is designed for safe and professional replacement of brake pads on an increasing number of modern vehicles. Connecting to the vehicle’s OBDII socket, this tool automatically links up with the contr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"