Shark Motorcycle Audio 250w 2 Speakers Plus Fm Radio With Remotes Wired Wireless Sd Aux Lcd Display - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Bluetooth built in - no need to use aux wire, no messy wires
2 full featured remotes. one wired and one wireless
2 stunning chrome speakers included
Mirror brackets included in the package
Brand Name: SharkMotorcycleAudio
Item Weight: 4 pounds
Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 4 inches
Item model number: SHKMSDHRS7170BT-cr
Number of Items : 1
- Posted By: luckdog
- Phone: 13704746614
- Address: chaoyang jist , Beijing, China
Published date: November 1, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hud Head Up Display Over Speeding Warning Wireless Bluetooth S301Automobile - Accessories - Changsha PDM-Electronic Co., ltd - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Feature: Main functions: 1. OBD Bluetooth wireless communication, easy installation, eliminating the need for long distance wiring, not to hurt the car. 2. Can be simply powered Bluetooth to connect automatically and intelligently matched the corresp...
5 Hud Head Up Obdii Throttle Data Single Multi Segment Alarms Display Ash4Automobile - Accessories - Changsha PDM-Electronic Co., ltd - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Feature: Main functions: 1. Car-adapted automatically, can use this product to all cars with interface of OBDII or EUOBD (car automatic diagnosis system), directly plug this product the interface. 2. Display car speed, engine speed, water temperature...
New Ford Rotunda Dealer Ids Vcm V83 Jlr V131 279 00 Tax InclAutomobile - Accessories - OBDTeck Electronics Co., Ltd - China - October 28, 2013 - contact company for price
New Ford Rotunda Dealer IDS VCM V83 JLR V131 for Ford Mazda Jaguar and Land Rover (3w).obdteck.com Email: jessie at obdtek.com Skype: or-jessie Msn: or-jessie(at)hotmail.com Notice: The box of this Ford vcm main head is Plastic , Can not work well wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"