We Offer Kinds Of Floating Seals - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Diameter 35mm to 1425mm
2. Made of High- alloy Cast Iron
3. HRC 65- 70
Floating seals which is one of mechanical seals, consists of two identical steel rings and rubber washers. The seal operates by preloading the two rubber washers and floating the two polished steel faces between them within the seal chamber.
Floating seals is applicable to various engineering machinery and mining machinery such as bulldozers, graps, coat cutters, loaders, land levelers, cranes, mixers, etc.
Seal group/ floating seal was developed as a seal for track rollers of construction machine and vehicles. This seal consists of the o- ring and the floating seal made of special cast iron, achieving simple design.
Diameter 35mm - - - - Diameter 1425mm
There are two different types of Mechanical Face Seals: the most common form is Type DO, which is characterized by the use of an O- Ring as the secondary sealing element.
Type DF, on the other hand, has an elastomer with a diamond- shaped cross section as a secondary sealing element instead of the O- Ring.
- Posted By: COS Plastic&Rubber Co.,LTd
- Phone: 8615960548845
- Address: HuaLin Industry&Economic Development Area, Putian, China
- Website: http://www.chinaoilseals.com/
Published date: September 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: Fujian COS Plastic & Rubber Co., Ltd. is a civilian enterprise which
specialized in developing and manufacturing plastic and rubber products.
It owns international first class equipments, advanced technology and excellent managers. Cooperating with plastic and rubber research institutes, we devoting ourselves to technical developing and produce, now our main products include many kinds of rubber and plastic products, such as high pressure seal strips, silicone rubber products, rings, and other rubber products. These products are widely used in truck, car, shipping, railway, machinery, bridge, drilling industry, and other areas. The main materials are natural rubber, silicon, NBR, BR, CR, PTFE,SBR,Viton etc. Our company has already established good and cooperative relationships with many domestic automotive manufacturers, building wall manufacturers, door and window manufacturers, special machinery plants, power plants and so on.
Oil Seals ,Hydraulic Seals,Rotary Shaft Seals, Valve Stem Seal,Skeleton oil seal,bonded seal,O Ring / Y Ring,Gaskets,Rubber Bushing, Rubber Buffers,Washers,Grommets,Pneumatic Seals,other customer molded rubber products
natural rubber, silicon, NBR, BR, CR, PTFE,SBR,Viton,PU etc
TUV ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO14001:2004, DIN3771, JIS B2401, GB 245201 and other standard.
We Offer Kinds Of Oil SealsAutomobile - Accessories - COS Plastic&Rubber Co.,LTd - China - September 11, 2015 - contact company for price
We are Fujian COS Plastic & Rubber Co. , Ltd. A leading oil seal manufacturer . The quality of us is in the advance in our field. We have confidence COS can be your best supplier, your best OEM in the rubber products. we offer kinds of oil seals. 1. ...
We Offer Kinds Of O RingsAutomobile - Accessories - COS Plastic&Rubber Co.,LTd - China - September 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Specifications O Ring, NBR, Viton, Silicone, Nitrile material 1, AS 568 A Series 2, JIS B2401 Series 3, Metric Standard Series 4, DIN 3771 Size series Feartures: 1) High tensile strenth 2) High elongation 3) Low cost 4) Good resistance to petroleum o...
We Offer Kinds Of Hydraulic Piston SealsAutomobile - Accessories - COS Plastic&Rubber Co.,LTd - China - September 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description This hydraulic piston seal is piston double acting hydraulic seal and is a two piece double acting piston seal which consists of one special mixture PTFE profile ring and an o- ring as energizing element. Material: O ring: NBR / F...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"