Turbocharger Gt1549s - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Fiat/Opel, Nissan, Mitsubishi, ford, volvo, Scania, Mercedes, ... ...
for cars and trucks, off high-way, Marine use. LMturbo factory as the
OEM complete turbos manufacturer enjoy good reputation long time. We
supply both OEM and after sale Market across the world. LMturbo gives
our distributors a full 12_month warranty, high quality, competitive
price. Pls feel free to contact with LMturbo expert closed to you.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Shenyang Liming Turbocharger CO.Ltd
- Phone: 8602488066669
- Address: No.7,Dongmao Rd.Dadong district,Shenyang City,Chin, Shenyang, China
- Website: http://www.lmturbo.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: LM turbo is the earliest turbocharger manufacturer in China,
LMturbo focus on turbos and parts for over 26 years,such as:Chras, turbine shaft&wheel,compressor wheel,VNT parts,bearing housing,repair kits.
Engine PipelineAutomobile - Engines - zhongzhao vehicle parts co.ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Pipeline for automotive parts engine, fuel filter, fuel pump, and steering parts Engine Pipeline Please see our contact information below
Its New Low Speed Dental Handpiece Kit Adjustable Ergonomic OpticAutomobile - Engines - ITS Dental - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Code:ITS-L02 Older generation low speed straight handpiece rolls over on a table top easily, and the new design prevents that and makes the handpiece stays put where you put it. ITS Brand New Style Dental Low Speed Handpiece complete Kit has ...
Oil Pan Sump SeriesAutomobile - Engines - Chongqing Lange Machinery Import & Export Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Oil Pan/Oil Sump Series for Audi BMW Buick Chevrolet Citroen Chrysler Fiat Ford GMC Hyundai Isuzu Suzuki Benz Opel Renault Toyota Nissan Hino Kia Peugeot Mitsubishi VW Seat Iveco Volvo Skoda Rover Lada Lancia LANGE NO. OEM NO. Vehicle Model QFRH004-A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"