Brake Disc Crucial Life Hardness - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for car and truck have more than 1000 kinds of models. We run our
quality system strictly according to TS16949 standard. The material of
brake disc is mainly grey cast iron HT250 and HT300. Our brake disc
products have the following advantages:
. 1) Allows for sensitive braking
2) Proper hardness
3) Long service life
4) 100% crucial dimension inspection
5) 100% crack detection
6) Low noise
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc.
- Phone: 863514065053
- Address: No.15, Nanhai Street, Yingze zone,Taiyuan City, Sh, Taiyuan, China
- Website: http://www.simiscasting.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Brake Drum Shoe Wheel HubAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - woolworld i&e co.ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We can provider a wide range of commercial truck products with cometitive price, especially including the brake drum, brake shoe and wheel hub. The specs include STR, BENZ, HINO, VOLVO, NISSAN, DAEWOO, MAN and IVECO. We have good reputation in out cu...
Brake Lines Stainless Benders CompressorAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - KST TECHNOLOGY INC - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
BUNDY TUBE Low carbon steel tube Bundy tube, Copper tubing Standards: ASTM A254, SAE J527. Type: Double wall and single wall. Plated: Yellow zinc, white zinc, copper and PVF. Length: Available in coils, straight boom lengths, cut-to-length, or fabric...
Brake Hose Assembly Mercedes European SeatAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - KST TECHNOLOGY INC - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
BRAKE HOSE ASSEMBLY KST brand brake hoses are DOT certified quality products. Made according to SAE J1401 standard, meet and surpass FMVSS 106, ISO 3996 etc international safe standards. Feature: Original Equipment quality. Six years average life at ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"