Stainless Steel Corrugated Expansion Pipe Flexible Hose Compensator Oil Return Tube - Chinaprice: contact company for price
with manufacture and marketing, specializing in the production of
stainless steel corrugated expansion pipe, flexible hose, compensator,
flexible pipe, metal pipe, PTFE outer layer stainless steel metal mesh
for VOLVO, SCANIA, DAF, BENZ, MAN, RENAUL-
T, IVECO, CUMMINS, MACK, HINO, ISUZU etc..
Stainless Steel Corrugated Expansion Pipe Flexible Hose Compensator Oil Return Tube
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Zhuji XiongHua Pipeswear Co., Ltd
- Phone: 15068520565
- Address: Zhejiang,china, Zhuji, China
- Website: http://zjhxxh.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Brake Drum Shoe Wheel HubAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - woolworld i&e co.ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We can provider a wide range of commercial truck products with cometitive price, especially including the brake drum, brake shoe and wheel hub. The specs include STR, BENZ, HINO, VOLVO, NISSAN, DAEWOO, MAN and IVECO. We have good reputation in out cu...
Brake Disc Crucial Life HardnessAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Brake disc parts are one of our main products. Our existing brake discs for car and truck have more than 1000 kinds of models. We run our quality system strictly according to TS16949 standard. The material of brake disc is mainly grey cast iron HT250...
Brake Drum Duty Trucks DomesticAutomobile - Parts - Brakes - Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Description: Our brake drum parts are mainly for auto aftermarket. We produce brake drums for truck, car, heavy-duty truck. We specialize in all typical Brake Drum for trucks of Benz, BPW, ROR, VOLVO, NISSAN, KIC, YORK, MAN, SCANIA, SAF, ISUZE, IVECO...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"