Fsa Plasma Integrated Road Handlebar Full Carbon With Stem 130mm 440mm Stock - Chinaprice: contact company for price
DESCRIPTION & MATERIALS
Material: carbon fiber
For fork caliber: 28.6 mm
Handle bar width(c/c): 420 440mm
Stem length: 90 100 110 120 130mm
Weight: about 380±15 G
It is free shipping all of world via HKpost!
It is in stock, when you payment, we will send to you at once !
Welcome your order!
Fsa Plasma Integrated Road Handlebar Full Carbon With Stem
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: JL-Bicycle Parts Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 13480741808
- Address: A building 711 ,longhua,Shenzhen,China, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.bicyclestoparts.com/
Published date: September 17, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Jlfr M007 29er Monocoque Mtb Frame Tube 20days PackagingAutomobiles - JL-Bicycle Parts Co.,Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
JLFR-M007 29er Monocoque MTB Frame Material Carbon Size(C-T) 19' Head tube 1 1/8'-1 1/2' Use Mountain Bicycles Weight 1250±40g (19') Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name OEM Type Mountain Bike Frame Weave 3K/12K/UD Finish clear coat...
Jlfr M006 26 Monocoque Mtb Frame Carton Headset CarbonAutomobiles - JL-Bicycle Parts Co.,Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
JLFR-M006 26' Monocoque MTB FrameJLFR-M006 26' Monocoque MTB Frame Material Full carbon fiber Use 26' MTB Bicycle Size(C-T) 16'/18' Headset 1 1/8' Seat tube 31.6 Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name OEM Type MTB frame Weave 3K/12K/U...
Jlfr M005 26 Monocoque Carbon Mtb Frame Weave Manufacture BalckAutomobiles - JL-Bicycle Parts Co.,Ltd - China - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
JLFR-M005 26' Monocoque Carbon MTB Frame Material Carbon Use 26' Monocoque MTB frame Size(C-T) 17'/19'/21' Headset Dia44 Seat tube 31.6 Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland) Brand Name OEM Type MTB frame Weave 3K/12K/UD Finish clear coating /Ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"