Parking Lock Control Remote Supplied - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for one parking lock, 2 pics for free. Power Supply: Storage battery
(12V 7AH), if 4 times per day, one full charge can last at least THREE
months. Recharge battery takes around 8-10 hours, as simple as charging
the mobile phone’s battery. When the battery is below 10.5 V, it would
automatically make 20 seconds buzz as warning signal every time the user
gets it up or down to remind the recharging time. So don’t worry the
parking lock’s going to be a block on the spot when it’s flat. It would
let you know before its flat. Electricity (Input Voltage: DC 12V), it
needs a transformer, the installation needs professional.
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Shenzhen Roanpu Technologies Co. Ltd
- Phone: 8675581755585
- Address: 12th Floor, West 4th building , SEG Science&Tech P, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.roanpu.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Lishi 2 In 1 Picks DecodersAutomotive / Truck / Bus - GLE - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Lishi 2-in-1 Pick/Decoders These are the latest addition to the Lishi range and enable the user to both pick a lock and decode it in one operation. Lishi 2-in-1 Pick/decoders are supplied with a number of blank make up keys Lishi 2 In 1 Picks Decoder...
Lishi PicksAutomotive / Truck / Bus - GLE - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Lishi Picks You will use these to open vehicle locks both Standard key and Laser key styles Lishi Picks Thank you in advance for your consideration
Lishi DecoderAutomotive / Truck / Bus - GLE - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Lishi Decoders You will use a Decoder if you offer the service to cut Auto Keys. Some Auto keyways require the lock to be in the open position (i.e. unlocked) before you can decode the key. Others can be decoded in the locked position (these are clea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"