Chassis Bus Ma8. 7 - Brazilprice: contact company for price
ENGINE:CUMMINS ISF 3.8 EURO v, 152cv, 450 Nm
ELECTRIC SYSTEM:12 V/100 Ah (02 units)
GEARBOX:EATON FSO 4505 C
Front axle:SIFCO CO 9874
Rear axle:DANA 284
SUSPENSION: Parabolic spring leaves
STEERING WHEEL: ZF SERVOCOM 8090, Hydraulic
FUEL TANK: 150L
UREA TANK(Arla 32): 16L
-Vehicle's overall length 7.090m
-Width (Outer tires) - Front Axle 2.123m
-Width (Outer tires) - Rear axle 2.133m
TOTAL GROSS WEIGHT- 8700kg(Front 3200-Rear 5500)
- Posted By: Agrale
- Phone: 5484031369
- Address: BR 116, km 145, n°15104, Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Website: http://www.agrale.com.br
Published date: August 17, 2016 - Modified date: August 17, 2016
- Business Description: 100% Brazilian company with over 50 years in the market, contributing to the economic development of the countries in which it operates. Large line of products, including bus chassis, trucks, tractors and 4x4 vehicles.
Chassis Bus Ma10Buses - Other - Agrale - Brazil - August 17, 2016 - contact company for price
A Brazilian leader in the minibus segment for over 14 years, Agrale uses all of its experience to meet market demands presenting models of chassis for heavier loads and more efficient use of the bus. Ideal for those who seek cargo trailer versatility...
Bus Wiper Assy Blade Arm Linage MotorBuses - Other - China FP Group - China - April 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Type bus wiper assembly Size standard Car make bus Brand FP place of origin Guangdong, China(Mainland) 1.Bus wiper assembly /bus parts/bus wipers/bus coach parts 2.Supplying many kinds of wiper blade, wiper arm, wiper motor, wiper linkage, and wiper ...
Bus Lamp Head Side Fog CeilingBuses - Other - China FP Group - China - April 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Size standard Bus Model zhongtong Brand FP Place of origin Guangdong, China(Mainland) China FP bus Parts Co., Ltd is branch company of FP Group, which is specialized in manufacture and wholesale of bus parts for Yutong Higer Zhongtong Kinglong Golden...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"