Gm Mdi Multiple Diagnostic Interface With Wifi - Chinaprice: contact company for price
This one can only be installed on Win XP Operating System, you can use USB Cable or Lan Cable to connect it with your laptop
Newest GM MDI features:
1. With opel Global tis global diagnostic system
2. Support offline lease function
3. Support Opel offline programming function
4. With GDS2 diagnostic system
5. Tech2win diagnostic software support adding latest software
6. support programming online
7. support cable communication
8. support wireless communication
9. support original factory latest software
10. With European Chevrolet Global tis, Supports European Chevrolet offline programming
11. All Chips are new and original
General Motors Global Electrical Architecture (Global A) and Global Diagnostic Hardware &Software
Global Diagnostic System DGS& Mutiple diagnostic Interface MDI
MDI and GDS Background
MDI is an interface between the vehicle DLC and a PC (by wired USB, wired Ethernet, wireless Ethernet ) and TIS2web.
Can be Used for SPS programming on existing and future SGM vehicles
Required for diagnostics on new SGM Global A Electrical Architecture Vehicles
Used with TIS2Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
Allows for GDS diagnostic
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: UART, KW2000, CLASS2, GM LAN, etc.
Needed for Global A architechture vehicles
Supports Service Programming System (SPS)
Pass through progrmming on past model and Global A vehicles
Supports PC-Based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System (GDS) application
Includes Flight Recorder Mode
New Diagnostic Application Software required for Global A Vehicles
Global Diagnostic System (GDS)
PC-based software diagnsotics
DTCs, Diagnostics, Data Display & Visualization, Device Controls, Special Tests, Flight Recorder management, etc.
GDS is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
Multiple display options. More space for diagnsotics. Session management for multiple us.
Future of the Tech 2
The Tech 2 remains an essential tool through at least the 2010 model year. The GM MDI will not support past models when its diagnostic capabilities are introduced. And, the Tech2 will continue to be needed to diagnose all vehicles fromprevious model years. Remote programming with the Tech 2 will continue to be supported for use on all 2007 and previous vehicles.Additional information will be supplied in future.
HOW WILL THE GM MDI BE USED?
The new GM MDI can be used only in the Pass-Thru method. This means you can use it as your programming tool, while your Tech 2/CANDY remains available for diagnostics and other duties.
The GM MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and will support all vehicles into the future.
The GM MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic software is scheduled to be released for the GM MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008. Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534.
The GM SPS is compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
What protocols does the GM MDI support?
For immediate use — At present, vehicles have two buses on the 16 pin connector (high speed and low speed GMLAN). The GM MDI communicates using all of the existing GM protocols, the same as the Tech 2:
- Class 2
- GMLAN (CAN)
Beginning with the 2008 model year vehicles, Pass-Thru will be the only programming method available. (Remote will continue to be available for previous vehicles.)
GM MDI Package Including:
1pc x GM MDI Main unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Lan Cable
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x Screw (used to fix the usb cable when connecting usb cable with main unit)
1pc x CD Software
- Posted By: Autos-family electronic Co.,limited
- Phone: 18123941041
- Address: LongHua New Didstrict, ShenZhen, China
- Website: http://www.autos-family.com
Published date: November 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Autos family.com, as a professional automotive aftermarket,car care
products and other auto accessories online supplier, places itself in a
position of providing global market with a vast range of high quality
and affordable auto diagnostic tools,automobile maintenance tools,auto
accessories and auto care products.Our main business line covers:
automotive Professional Diagnostic Tools for OBD I and OBD II compliant
vehicles, Odometer milleage correction tool,obd2 Code Scanners, ECU
Programmer Chip Tuning Tool, Car Key Makers,car care products,auto
tester tools as well as other more featured products.
Gm Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner Works For Saab Opel Suzuki IsuzuGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autos-family electronic Co.,limited - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner(Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden) Description: The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board d...
2013 10 Version Toyota Intelligent Tester It2 For And SuzukiGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autos-family electronic Co.,limited - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
2013V TOYOTA Intelligent Tester IT2 for Toyota and Suzuki Software Version: 2013.10 Languages: English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese Toyota IT2 Function: 1. All type of Toyota(made after 1996) and Lexus included read code, clear code , data f...
Super Volvo Dice Pro Silver 2013aGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autos-family electronic Co.,limited - China - November 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Super Volvo Dice Pro+ Volvo Diagnostic Tool (Silver Color) Software Version: 2013A Update: By CD Computer System Requirement: Professional Win7 Operating System Only Super Volvo Dice Pro+ Features: 1. Volvo Dice PRO+ is the newest Volvo car scanner w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"