L4959 2005 International Ce Large Capacity Bus - USAprice: contact company for price
Pre Owned 2005 International CE
167, 000 miles
Nice Quality Used bus Heated Mirrors ,
automatic door Cruise control
Length 34 feet 4 inches
Width 9 feet 7 inches
Height 9 feet 11 inches
weight 18, 000 lbs
This is a very large capacity bus with an
awesome DT466E engine. High quality engine.
This bus will last a very long time.
- Posted By: Don Brown Bus Sales
- Phone: 1518-705-4212
- Address: 703 County Highway 107, Johnstown , NY, USA
Published date: December 5, 2014 -
- Business Description: We sell Buses and various other automobile's. We pride ourselves on the
quality of our products and our customer service. Don Brown Bus Sales
has been in business for over 40 years. Our largest export is
Pre Owned School Buses.
Pre Owned Sales Rep
toll free 855.457.2791
ryan @ buscrazy . net
Gos Landing GearGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Gecgel Metal Dokum Mak. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. - Turkey - February 17, 2017 - contact company for price
GOS Landing Gear - GG series: Lifting Capacity: 25T, Static Load: 50T. We are the manufacturer/exporter of Landing Gears. Our factory is located in Konya, Turkey. We offer different models for all kind of Trailers, Semi Trailers, Lowbeds, Cisterns, T...
Torque Rod BushGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Hebei Te Bie Te Rubber Product Co.,Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - 4.00 Dollar US$
In order to meet the various requirements of our valued clients, we are offering a qualitative array of Torque Rod Bush. The offered rod bush meets the requirements of textile and automobile industries in an efficient manner. The entire range is prec...
Marruá 4x4 CivilGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Agrale - Brazil - August 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Developed to face heavy-duty challenges like maintenance service on networks, mining, reforestation, sanitation, public safety and firefighting, Agrale Marruá is very resistant and ensures high productivity with excellent operational savings. It is a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"