Obd2 16pin Adapter For Autel Maxidas Ds708 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
together with MaxiDAS DS708.
During Dec.11th-Dec.26th, We offer special price for Autel tools, help you save money for 2013. Do not ever miss this chance!
We wish you Merry Christmas and Have a wonderful new year!
Find more info. about the product at:
please feel free to contact us through:
Hot line: 0086 – 13986168065
Yahoo messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted By: Autelshop
- Phone: 008613986168065
- Address: Longgang District, Shenzhen, China , Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.autelshop.com
Published date: December 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2013 New Autel Maxivideo Mv208 With 5 5mm Diameter Imager Head Inspection Camera Digital VideoscopeGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autelshop - China - December 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. It can record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory. Autel MaxiVideo MV208 not...
Autel Autolink Al301 Obdii Can Diy Code ReaderGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autelshop - China - December 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel AutoLink AL301 OBDII CAN DIY Code Reader is a cost-effective and easy to use OBDII code reader. It can help customer read and clear trouble codes for vehicle which is OBDII complaint, it also can provides VIN information and performs the task o...
Hot Sell Autel Maxidiag Elite Md703 Four System With Data Steam Usa Vehicle Diagnostic Tool Update OGeneral Automotive / Truck / Bus - Autelshop - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD703 FOUR System with Data Steam support 3 USA vehicles. It support four system(Engine, Transmission, ABD and Airbag) Diagnose. It support read out data steam and data print via PC Link. MaxiDiag MD703 support one year free upda...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"