Latest Technology Q Switch Nd Yag Laser - Chinaprice: 7000.00 Dollar US$
1.Electro-optic Q-switched, single pulse laser with big power.
2.It can removal all kinds of color tattoos, and the other function is skin rejuvenation.
2 wavelength for treatment:
532nm: remove green, red, and other colored tattoos
1064nm: remove brown, black and other colored tattoos, and also it remove black and lighten dark spot. birthmark removal
- Posted By: Beijing Oriental Wison Technology Limited.
- Phone: +8618310657559
- Address: Room 802, Ruiduguoji Center Building, Liyuan, Tongzhou District, Beijing , Beijng, China
- Website: http://www.iplchina.net.cn
Published date: August 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: we are manufacturner of beauty equipment and medical equipment from 2002.
Our brand is "OW"and "JCXY",we have lots of clients in Europe,South America,India .
Professional 808nm Diode Laser Body Hair RemovalBeauty Products - Beijing Oriental Wison Technology Limited. - China - August 11, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
Features 1. 808nm diode laser hair removal system uses the most advanced technology that penetrates, More assured the mechanism performance, clinical results, safety. 2. Excellent treatment result can be expected at the first treatment and suitable t...
Portable Q Switch Nd Yag LaserBeauty Products - Beijing Oriental Wison Technology Limited. - China - August 11, 2016 - 1200.00 Dollar US$
1. Brief introduction 1)Q switched Nd: YAG laser uses an intense beam of light to significantly lighten or completely remove your tattoo. When the ink particles of your tattoo absorb the light from the laser, they are broken up into tiny fragment. 2)...
Rf Drive Scar Removal Co2 Fractional LaserBeauty Products - Beijing Oriental Wison Technology Limited. - China - August 11, 2016 - 8700.00 Dollar US$
Treatment theory: CO2 Fractional laser is the most advanced conceptual fractional CO2 skin peeling laser system with a wavelength of 10600nm. In addition to its fine skin-peeling effect, it can effectively penetrate the laser beam into the dermis . I...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"