Honey Shampoo - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
The use of honey in hair care is not new at all, because honey has a very interested
benefits for skin, hair, and also for our health.
We bring today this organic shampoo which made of natural honey extract.
This natural shampoo helps to make hair strong, and healthy.
Helps to enrich the hair bulb prevent hair dropping.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Hair Removal WaxCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Description: Shahd Lolo-Wax Hair Remover, for Face removes unwanted facial hair quickly and completely, leaving your skin free of re-growth for weeks. No muslin strips or special heaters. It's made from the beeswax, and green tea oil, and used for al...
Natural Hair Green Grass OilCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Natural hair green grass oil is a best solution for people who is suffering of loss their hair every day, it will help your hair to stop fallen, and protect it, and you will get a desired results after a week of use it. Directions: 1. P...
Whitening Herbal CreamCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Natural whitening cream with organic herbal oils (Castor oil, Sweet Almond oil, and Grapes oil). It helps to improve skin texture that to avoid cause any dry, and stay whitening all time. This organic cream helps to obtaining moist, and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"