Whitening Herbal Cream - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Natural whitening cream with organic herbal oils (Castor oil, Sweet
Almond oil, and Grapes oil).
It helps to improve skin texture that to avoid cause any dry, and stay
whitening all time.
This organic cream helps to obtaining moist, and pure skin.
Make the skin gets its light, bright, and normal tone that you like.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Conditioner With Aloe VeraCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Description: It's composed of seven Herbal oils. 1, Almond oil. 2, Olive oil. 3, Black seeds oil. 4, Laurel oil. 5, Cactus oil. 6. Chamomile oil. 7, Grape seeds oil. This conditioner helps to make the hair smooth, and soft, and helps to enrich the bu...
Black Seed ShampooCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Black seed oil has a reputation as a cure-all remedy. With its numerous health benefits and a mile long list of diseases it can help control or at least positively impact. The Black seed oil has the ability to speedup or regrow lost hai...
Amla Snake Oil Extreme ShineCosmetics - Hair - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Dabur Amla Extreme Shine Snake Oil with its unique Amla-Silico Complex revitalizes your hair to restore shine and vibrance and also forms a protective layer over your hair. The unique Amla-Silico Complex revitalizes your hair to restore...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"