Screw Shank Nails For Hard Woods Framing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We have our own factory;16 years of history in nails market;We have the most
advanced machine production equipment;The current market:Europe, Southeastern
Asia, The Middle East, Africa.
Screw Shank Nails, also known as Pallet nails as they are popularly used in pallet
construction. Also used for wooden packing cases and various flooring. The nails are
supplied in welded coils for efficient work in the production line. The screw shank
of the pallet nails allows superior holding power in the hard woods. Stainless steel
nails and carbon steel screwed nails with HDG treatment are offered. We offer
various lengths and shank sizes of pallet nails, also nails for coil nail guns with
a modified magazine, commonly used in production lines.
Wooden Cases Fasteners
Wooden Pallet Making Screw Shank Coils Nails Yellow Color Plated
Typical screw shank pallet nails have Flat head, half-round head, screwed shank, diamond point or pointless. Surface treatment is hot dipped galvanized. Popular nail
length comes from 30 mm to 150mm. Diameter: .099" .
Yellow Coated Galvanised Iron Coil Nails with Screw Shank:
Material:Q235&Q195or stainless steel
Colour Yellow or bright
Dia: from 0.083”to 4”(30mm to 100mm)
Surface treatment polished, vinyl, bright, electro-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized
Angle:15degree or 16degree
Nail point: Diamond, blunt, chisel
Usage: Indusrial construction, foundry, fumiture repair, general framing and so on.
- Posted By: Tedray Roofing Nails Co.
- Phone: 86-534-01535171
- Address: 103 East of Nanhuan Road, Dezhou, Shandong, China, Dezhou, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.roofingnails.org
Published date: November 22, 2016 -
- Business Description: China Nails Exporters & Manufacturers -Tedray Roofing Nails Co.
Tedray Roofing Nails Co. has built a reputation as a leader in the supply of roofing
nails and other iron nails in China - a reputation earned by serving our customers
with an unwavering commitment to excellence in both product and service.
Tedray offer and supply Quality Common Nails：Ring Shank Roofing Nails,Smooth Shank
Roofing Nails,Screw Shank Nails,Hot Dipped Galvanized Roofing Nails,Copper Roofing
Nails,Stainless Steel Roofing Nails,Aluminum Roofing Nails,Plastic Cap Roofing
Nails,Coil Roofing Nails,Common Round Nails,Concrete Steel Nails,Furniture
Nails,Boat Nails,and many more.
Our range of roofing nails are made to meet the most specific requirements of the
industrial and commercial uses, while they can be divided into smooth shank, ring
shank and screw shank nails according to the nail shank types.
With our painstaking attention to detail, you can be assured that you will have the
best possible roofing nails, wire nails, concrete nails and other common iron nails.
Plastic Cap Galvanized Iron Roofing NailsCosmetics - Nails - Tedray Roofing Nails Co. - China - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Galvanized twisted shank roofing screw nails with plastic caps. Product Specifications: 8G, 9G, 10G, 11G, 12G, 13G; Length: 1"---3"; Shank Diameter: M1.2-M6.0, BWG8-13; Material:Q195, Q215, Q235 low carbon steel; Point: diamond point; Surface treatme...
Common Round NailsCosmetics - Nails - Tedray Roofing Nails Co. - China - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Common Round Nails for Carpentry, Wood Fastening Nails. 1/2'-7'' Common round steel wire nail. Common nail Material: High quality low carbon steel Q195; Common nail Finish : good polished, flat head, diamond point, ho...
Smooth Shank Roofing NailsCosmetics - Nails - Tedray Roofing Nails Co. - China - November 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Smooth Shank Wire Coil Roofing Nails Made In China We have been exporting to US market for several years. Metal:iron Size: 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" Shank: smooth, screw Coil angle:14-16 degree Point angle:40-67 degree diamond Color:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"