Natural Deodorant Cream With Honey - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Natural Deodorant Cream with honey for Men.
Helps to reduces the body odor which is caused by the bacteria, and prevent the perspiration, it gives the body nice smell, moisturize the skin, and whitening the dark under armpits.
Make the skin gets its light, bright, and normal tone that you like.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Dead Sea Salt MudCosmetics - Skin - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Dead Sea Salt mask is has a beneficial for the skin. It contains the salt, and natural minerals materials: 1, Magnesium. 2, Iodine. 3, Sodium. 4, Zinc. The natural minerals are good for keeping the skin healthy, shiny. It helps to minim...
Dakka Kadima Pearl CreamCosmetics - Skin - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Dakka Kadima Pearl Cream This cream helps to whitening and shining the face, removes acne, freckles, also reduces wrinkles, and the dark under eyes, and gives skin a fresh radiance. Pearl cream enriched with pearl powder which has abili...
Natural Dry Skin CreamCosmetics - Skin - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: For dry skin with olive oil, almond oil, castor oil. Thsi organic cream helps to obtaining moist, and pure skin. Directions: It's used 2~3 times a ady, wash the face with warm water, then dried, and use this cream. Apply the cream with ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"