Coenzyme Q10 Ubidecarenone Cas 303 98 0 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ubidecarenone CAS:303-98-0 Model :FERMENTATION q10 ACCORDING TO USP31
ANALYSIS ITEM SPECIFICATION RESULT METHOD Appearance Yellow to orange
crystalline Powder Complies Usp31 Identification (IR) Sample spectrum
exhibits Maxima only at the same Wavelength as that of a Similar
preparation of the Reference Standard conforms
Chemical test A blue color appears Complies USP31
Sieve analysis 100% pass 100 mesh Complies USP31
Fibers Free of Fibers Complies USP31
Water (K.F) not more than 0.20% 0.03% USP31
Residue on Ignition not more than 0.1% 0.02% USP31
Heavy Metals not more than 20ppm 5ppm USP31
Arsenic (As2O3) not more than 2ppm Complies USP31
Melting point About 48 degree 49.5degree USP31
Total Plate Count <100cfu/g Negative USP31
Yeast & Mold <1000cfu/g Negative USP31
E.Coli Negative Complies USP31
Salmonella Negative Complies USP31
Staphylococcus aureus Negative Complies USP31
Pseudomonas aeruginosa Negative Complies USP31
Assay (anhydrous basis)
Coenzyme Q10 98.0-101.0% 99.27% USP31 JPXIV 14
Related Substance Not more than 1.5% 0.31% USP31
Coenzyme Q10 has two important roles: it is an essential part of the cellular respiration system located in the mitochondria, and it is an antioxidant. Coenzyme Q10 improves both the rate and efficiency of energy production in the cells, including the skin and at the same time protects mitochondria from free radicals. Coenzyme Q10 is sometimes called a 'biomarker of aging' because its level correlates so well with aging.
In most people, levels of Coenzyme Q10 in the skin is below optimum, resulting in a lesser ability to produce collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules. Coenzyme Q10-depleted skin may also be more prone to the damage by free radicals, which are particularly abundant with exposure of the skin to the elements. Thus, CoQ10 may boost skin repair and regeneration. Furthermore, Coenzyme Q10 is a small molecule that can relatively easily penetrate into skin cells.
Coenzyme Q10 Ubidecarenone Cas 303 98 0
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: cosmetic ingredient co.,ltd
- Phone: 867176713231
- Address: changhonglu, yichang, China
- Website: http://www.ingre-cosmetic.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Ingre Cometic Co.,Ltd,is a cosmetic ingredients manufacturer,offering a wide range of active & functional ingredients for virtually all types of skin, body care products,and is a manufacturer of specializing in R&D. In addition to new production process, new product development and an effort to enhance quality, the company is offering, stocking and producing raw materials and materials for diverse cosmetics such as powder, inorganic and organic pigments. We provide products such asMelatonin , alpha arbutin, beta arbutin ,Evodiamine, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytoclear EL 1, Kojic acid, Kojic acid dipalmitate, Azelaic acid, Aloes P.E. Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (rhEGF) and so on.Welcome to visit our website: http://www.ingre cosmetic.com
Titanium Dioxide Paint Redusing PipeCosmetics - qinhuangdao lead chemical ltd.co - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Titanium Dioxide Titanium Dioxide Anatase Type Content - 98%Min Tint Redusing Power - 100% Min Oil Absorption (g/100g) - 26 Max Ph value - 6.5-8.0 45 um SieveResidue - 0.1%Max Water-soluble Matter - 0.5Ma Volatile Matter(105D) - 0.40Ma Titanium Dioxi...
Authentic Branded Cosmetics Below Wholesale From The UsCosmetics - CATS Media Inc. - USA - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
CATS Media Inc. is a wholesaler of authentic cosmetic brands including Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Dior, MAC, Clinique, Lancome and more. All the items are guaranteed authetic! Contact us today for pricing info. We look forward to hearing from you soo...
Advertise In Leading Health Magazines Reach Gaborone PublishCosmetics - TDA Enterprises Ltd - Botswana - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We publish leading Health Magazines in Southern Africa. Advertise your products with us to reach our +270, 000 readership. Our circulation covers South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola. Send us an email to se...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"