Argan Oil 100 Ml - Lebanonprice: check with company for price
Argan oil, sometimes known as Moroccan oil is a product of the Moroccan Argan tree.
It is extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree to be used as a moisturizer, conditioner and softener for skin and hair. Often dubbed ‘liquid gold’
for its amazing qualities, it contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids, which have many positive effects when applied correctly.
It’s proven results are the reason people are using argan oil for hair and all areas of the body.
Why Use Argan Oil for Hair?
Argan oil is often used as a hair treatment.
It is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, and is commonly used as a conditioner.
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair, and is found in argan oil in high quantities.
Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair – it has even been used for hair regrowth.
Argan oil has a number of benefits when used on hair.
It can act as a moisturizer for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp.
It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through
chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends.
Immediate benefits can also be seen in people who use Argan oil on their hair.
It is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss, as well as softer, more manageable hair.
Argan oil is non-irritating and actually reverses much of the damage done
by artificial chemicals and treatments on hair. It is often used in its pure form for healthy, soft and shiny hair.
Using Argan Oil as a Leave-In Conditioner:
Argan oil makes an excellent leave-in conditioner, which can also prolong and intensify its beneficial effects on hair.
It makes an ideal conditioning agent since it makes hair soft and sleek and adds extra shine.
Many leave-in conditioners are greasy or make hair stringy or clumpy.
Argan oil is the exact opposite. It makes hair easier to style and, when used in the correct quantity, absorbs easily and
does not leave any greasy residue.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Argan Oil 50 MlOils - Essential - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Argan oil, sometimes known as Moroccan oil is a product of the Moroccan Argan tree. It is extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree to be used as a moisturizer, conditioner and softener for skin and hair. Often dubbed ‘liquid gold’ f...
Usma Oil Eyelash And EyebrowOils - Essential - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Usma oil is used to gives Women the east of beauty, form, density and its rich black eyebrows. Usma not only cosmetically make eyebrows thicker and brighter, it helps stimulate the growth of new hairs in the eyebrows and eyelashes. If y...
125ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser TaiwanOils - Essential - Mony Industrial co., Ltd - Taiwan - August 11, 2016 - check with company for price
Two-mode power indicator: (1) Mode 1: green light - constant diffusion (2) Mode 2: red light - intermittent diffusion Duration: (measured by full tank) (1) 2.5 hours with constant diffusion (2) 5 hours with intermittent diffusion - 30 seconds on/off ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"