Dur Al Maknoon Perfume - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver is a Leather fragrance for Women and Men.
The top notes are bergamot, Apple and Pineapple, middle notes are Birch, Patchouli, and Jasmine.
Base notes are Musk, Oakmoss, Leather, and Amber.
It is very charming, soft and long lasting. It comes with an amazing beautiful glass bottle, perfect as a gift.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Al Azraa PerfumePerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Al Azraa Perfume by Lattafa is an Oriental fragrance for Women, and Men. A grand Oriental blend coupled with mixtures of leather, Musk, Amber, Sandalwood, and Sage, has bottled in a simply designed Cylinder giving a sweet and pleasant s...
Akhbar Al Ushaq PerfumePerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 25, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Akhbar Al Ushaq Perfume with an Elegant Bottle by Ard Al Zaafaran, a feminine fragrance with fruity, floral scents, warm vanilla and coconut, it's rich blend of Musk and Oud. Akhbar Al Ushaq begins juicy fruity with Strawberries, Raspbe...
Zouhoor Al ReefPerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 25, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Zouhoor Al Reef perfume by Ard Al Zaafaran, Fragrant orange, bergamot, and green notes are the fresh opening. Velvety peony, Citrus peel with slightly bitter notes, tonka bean with vanilla notes build the heart note. The base is comfort...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"