Washwashah Perfume - Lebanonprice: check with company for price
Washwashah Perfume, it comes in a charming Pink bottle shape, it's an Oriental Floral fragrance for women.
Top notes are raspberry, Pink pepper, and Bitter Orange, middle notes are French orange flower, osmanthus, Jasmine, tuberose, and Neroli, base notes are benzoin, Vanilla, Amber, Musk, Cashmirwood, and tonka bean.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Attar TaibahPerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 25, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Attar also known as Ittar, or Itr. Arabian Attar have been used in the entire Eastern world for thousands of years, it's natural perfume oil free of any Chemical, or Alcohol. The small bottle will last the user several weeks. Attar Taib...
Rose Paris PerfumePerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Rose Paris Perfume by Ard Al Zaafaran is a beautiful flowery perfume with fragrant roses and fruity Aroma. The top note starts fresh and lively with oranges, lemon and Bergamot Orange. The middle note presents sweet rose fragrance and f...
Red Musk OilPerfume / Fragrance - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Red Musk is the most alluring, Amazing scent you will ever smell, this fragrance will add a woody, lush and sensual note to any blend. It smells great alone too! Rich and sweetly scented, Red Musk oil is often used as an aid to meditati...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"