Aleppo Laurel And Olive Oil Soap - Lebanonprice: check with company for price
Aleppo Laurel, and olive oil Soap made of pure olive, and laurel oil, helps
as anti-bacteria, stop fallen the hair, and make hair stronger, and shiny.
Helps to prevent hair loss, anti-dandruff, and also it aids in the recovery of skin diseases because Laurel oil has an effective cleanser, and antibiotic.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Black Seed SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: The seeds of Nigella have always been used to treat various disease such as asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism. The oil has been used to treat dermatitis, eczema and burns. The Nigella Soap combines 100% of natural ingredients: Olive Oil, a...
Black Amber SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Into this soap, we’ve filled it with amber Aroma, our Amber blend also with Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Musk. Because of the Vanilla in the blend, it will go a luxurious brown in your soaps and toiletries. Black Amber Soap is a luxurious p...
Attar Alkaaba SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: What is Attar AlKaaba? Attar Al Kaaba is an Arabian tradition perfume oil is composed from Arabian perfume oils (Oud, Amber, Sandalwood, Saffron, Musk, and rose) in this soap you can perfume your hair and body with amazing Arabian tradi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"