Aleppo Traditional Soap 20% - Lebanonprice: check with company for price
Aleppo soap is known as Aleppo Ghar Soap, Savon dAlep, Alep soap, Olive soap, Syrian soap, and in Arabic Language "Sapun Ghar"
Aleppo soap is a traditional soap in Syria, made of olive & laurel oil, helps to prevent hair loss, anti-dandruff, and also it aids in the recovery of skin diseases because Laurel oil has an effective cleanser, and antibiotic.
and olive oil has beneficial to moisturize the skin, regenerating skin cells and softening the tissue.
The History of making Aleppo Soap:
For over 3, 000 years, the making of Aleppo traditional soap has been repeated and unchanged process.
Olive oil and laurel oil are the fundamental ingredients to make this old soap. Aleppo soap boilers in Aleppo is
starting during winter – from November to March of each year. The mixture of the soap poured on to a flat surface, like a shallow swimming pool, and then cooled and dried for almost seven months.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Soap Detergent Powder WashingSoaps - Shinesun - Vietnam - August 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Hello We Shinesun Industry are the leading manufacturer of Soap, detergent, ... Contact us if you like this product: Mr. Minh Bao Tel, Whatsapp, WeChat : +84-906729872 Skype : minhbao1555 Shinesun Industry Co., Ltd, with many years of experience, we ...
Pine Tar SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Pine tar soap helps to cleans, moisturizes the skin, and also very useful as a deodorizes. This soap is useful for removing scales of eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and dry skin. Pine organic essential oil is a traditional aid for treating...
Moroccan Black SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Moroccan Black Olive Oil soap is part of the traditional (Hammam) ritual. It is the number one treatment in oriental public baths. With a texture of butter, this natural vegetable paste based with black olives is rich in vitamin E. It i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"